jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (13 posts)

Fifa 11 help!

1. WorldCup~2010 profile image61
    WorldCup~2010posted 6 years ago

So I just completed my first successful season with the Columbus Crew with 24 wins and 6 loses! I am now starting my second season but another team offered a manager offer to with... I was getting paid like $3,100 and L.A. Galaxy is offering me $3,900 for my wage. Problem is, I have no clue what wages do in the game. I want to stay with my original team but the extra money may help me on later if the wages actually matter. What do wages do?!

1. evvy_09 profile image73
      evvy_09posted 6 years ago in reply to this

He'll probably be in soon enough to help you, but in the meantime check out warchild's Fifa  hubs.  http://hubpages.com/profile/warchild75

2. runescapeprivate profile image60
    runescapeprivateposted 6 years ago

I agree with envy_09. Although I can't help you with '11, I found a lot of good hubs for tips on '10.

1. WorldCup~2010 profile image61
      WorldCup~2010posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I can find lots and lots of hubs and websites on '10 but rarly come across a site talking about '11!

3. evvy_09 profile image73
    evvy_09posted 6 years ago

Have you thought about contacting any of the hubbers who wrote about the game?  I simply typed in fifa 11 on the hub search and came up with several hubs. I haven't even played the game and I'm sure I can find the answer.  Plus I've already made a suggestion to help you.  It's your choice whether you want to go through the small effort of actually looking.

1. bill123 profile image61
      bill123posted 6 years ago in reply to this

In my opinion, i don't think the wages mean anything, and i have played quite a lot of seasons.

2. WorldCup~2010 profile image61

Yes I have simply searched Fifa 11 on Hubpages and all it gives me is hubs on reviews for the game and Fifa 11 Ultimate Team hubs (game mode in fifa 11) and Ultimate Team is not what I am looking for. I just like to see others help me out with a question...

4. warchild75 profile image41
    warchild75posted 6 years ago

And im finally here,sorry been building websites!! in answer to your question im pretty certain that wages paid to a manager or to you if your the manager have no effect on buying and selling players,what you need is a high wage allowence for your players,i was with Man City and there wage allowence for the players was about 2.4million a week!! i could buy virtually anyone!!

1. warchild75 profile image41
      warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

P.s thanks Evvy for the shout out!!

No prob.  It's all the Fifa hubs you write. 
        I noticed we have gotten replaced as the most active in this forum.  We really need new topics.

1. warchild75 profile image41
          warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Great minds think alike,im not even top 3 anymore,how sad is that,we are probably the biggest gamers on here and have slacked a little.New topic coming up!

Cool.  We need to keep our names up there.  But I think Winterfate should come in once in a while for some Dragon Quest topics.

2. WorldCup~2010 profile image61

Holy crap! 2.4 million? Dang haha when I was play with Columbus Crew, my wage was $43,000 which could buy 1, MAYBE 2, 70 point guys. Thanks for the help! And I feel like the manager mode for Fifa 11 is weak compared to Fifa 10... like really weak haha.

working