The 5 Best Anti Aging Foods That Will Make Your Skin Sparkle
The best anti aging foods all come from a natural source. That means no processed foods, no sugar, and absolutely no cookies, candies, cakes, or ice cream.
Now, I’m not saying you can’t eat those sometimes yummy foods from time to time. It is when they start making regular appearances in your life that they become a problem.
So what are the best anti aging foods? Let’s have a look at five of them:
1. Fruits. Smoothies, fruit salads, or just eating fruits as they are is yummy, wouldn’t you agree? Fruits are filled with vitamins, minerals, and many other nutrients that researchers probably haven’t even discovered yet, so stock up!
2. Vegetables. I like to make vegetable juices, because I’m not very good at eating my vegetables, although I have gotten better in the last few years. If you make a spinach, celery, orange juice it doesn’t taste horrible, and your body gets what it needs.
3. Berries. Vitamins, and antioxidants can be found in abundance in blueberries, strawberries, cloudberries, and blackberries, just to name a few of them. They taste great when eaten alone, or just thrown in smoothies. I tend to eat them in a banana smoothie.
4. Fish. Wild fish such as salmon, mackerel, and anchovies are filled with healthy omega-3 fatty acids, which are not only good for your skin, but your overall health as well. You want to make sure the fish you eat is harvested from areas with clean water, as there are a lot of pollution issues today.
5. Grass-Fed Beef. When you turn 40, you start losing about 1% of your muscle mass each and every year. One way to combat this is to give your body enough protein. Grass-fed beef, organic eggs, and chicken are great ways to boost your protein intake. Grass-fed beef also contains much more omega-3 fatty acids than factory farmed beef.
That’s all I have for you. One of the most important aspects of all this is that you avoid the bad foods, and eat the good ones consistently. And that's what natural anti aging skin care is all about, isn't it?
There’s nothing wrong with having a pizza or eating an ice cream once a week, or even once a month, just don’t do it too much, because that’s when it can be a problem.
Many of these processed foods also contain chemicals that send artificial signals to our brain to eat more, so we have to be very careful.
That's all I have for you this time. Take care and all the best with your anti aging skin care adventures!
Check Out My Other Hubs
- 11 Fantastic Home Remedies for Rosacea
Is rosacea cureable? Some people seem to think so. Check out my hub on the best home remedies for rosacea.
- How to Start Eliminating Warts - 5 Simple Home Remedies and Cures Revealed
Warts are unsightly and no matter where they appear on your body you always want to start eliminating warts as soon as possible. These abnormal growths on the skin are non-cancerous, although genital warts...
- How to Get Rid of Body Acne Naturally - 5 Simple Tips
Pimples and blackheads often appear on the face. However, acne breakouts can also affect other parts of the body. Aside from the face, pimples and zits can appear on the back, neck, chest, shoulders and...