- Mental Health
Achieve Your Dreams
FACTS ABOUT DREAMS IN LIFE
Ever since we were little children we all have had dreams, wishes and wants in our lives, but what is the real secret, and how do you achieve your dreams?
These are the questions that may stop most of us in life. We all want to achieve our dreams and set goals for ourselves, but it seems many of us are not willing to go that extra mile to accomplish that goal and make your dreams come true.
Achieving your dreams in life can be difficult for many of us, but if you continue to think positive, have much motivation and determination, setting the goals you wish to achieve, you will in time achieve those dreams that you had when you were younger and also now as a older and wiser adult.
Below is what I used in my life to accomplish my dreams and use these same methods to this day.
- DREAM BIG: If you are going to dream, then you might as well dream big. By having your dreams and goals set to the highest level it will give you more determination to reach that goal or fulfill your dreams.
- START WORKING AT AN EARLY AGE: Working at an early age will get you in the swing of things regarding knowing what the rest of your working life will be. Also, it will give your bank account a jump start. You will then see at an early age how working makes money and you will learn from it.
- KEEP YOURSELF MOTIVATED: Motivation is one of the keys to success and fulfilling your dreams. Without it, you will not get too far in life. When we were young we all had motivation because we wanted things we knew we couldn't have. So, that's why we said to ourselves, "I want that when I am older".
- FINDING PEACE FROM SIMPLE THINGS: Finding peace in your life is so important and will bring happiness into your life. If you're stressed out day after day it takes a huge toll on your life in general.
- WORK HARD: Working hard in your life is so satisfying when you see the final results of what you have worked for. Hard work is the only way you will achieve your dreams and goals that you have set out to accomplish.
- SET GOALS: Setting goals is also so important, due to the fact that without goals you have nothing to go after and achieve.
- FOLLOW YOUR HEART: Listen to what your heart and mind are telling you. If you have a dream or goal that you what to achieve, just listen to your heart and it will lead you in the right direction in life.
- THINK POSITIVE - STAY POSITIVE: This is so important because without thinking and staying positive with anything in life, you will not succeed. You can not go around thinking negative thoughts ever.
- DON'T LOSE PATIENCE: Be patient with yourself and what you are trying to achieve. Remember all good things come to those who wait.
- BE CONFIDENT: When your are trying to fulfill that dream or goal, be 100% confident in yourself that you will indeed accomplish what you have set out to do. Don't cut yourself short. Anything is possible if you truly want it bad enough.
YOU CAN DO IT !!
DO YOU REMEMBER
Do you remember when you were a young child and saw something you wanted and said, "I would love to have that when I get older?"
We all have had dreams of one thing or another, and we thought they were impossible to have when we were young, but as we begin to get older, have we tried to achieve those dreams and goals we had earlier in life?
WHAT WERE YOUR DREAMS
I myself, often wished for the those fancy sport cars, beautiful Yachts, and a gorgeous house on the Ocean or Bay. All these things seemed at the time to be unrealistic and not possible in my future.
MY STORY; HOW I ACHIEVED MY DREAMS
I started working at a very early age as maybe many of you have too. At age thirteen, I got my first job picking sting beans on a farm, starting hour of 5 am in the morning.
My pay at that time was $.80 per bushel basket, which I have to tell you, that you can't believe just how many beans it took to fill that bushel basket. When the day was over 8 hours later, my take home pay was $2.40 after I turned in my ticket stubs for the baskets I filled.
Even though I thought it was not enough money for all the hard work in a scorching hot sun to bring home in one day $2.40. This did not discourage me because I had in my mind that I wanted to save money for those dreams I had earlier in my life.
During High School almost all the guys participated in sports. I was not interested in sports because I had dreams to achieve and goals to set.
I took on a job at a Auto Parts store delivering parts to gas stations after school and every weekend. I turned 17 and was eager to buy my first car, and I had my eye on my bosses 1964 Corvette.
Nothing was going to stop me, because I wanted that car and I knew if I worked hard enough my dream would come true.
I saved up every penny and bought that Corvette for $1,800.00 cash. I had accomplished what I set out to do for the first time in my young life and was darn proud of it. Needless to say I was the ONLY student in school that had a fancy Corvette when others road their bikes to school. My hard work and determination to achieve my dream came true.
Everyone wants the nice things in life, but are you willing to work for it? I hope so, because I'll tell you, it's not going to just fall in your lap, unless you are fortunate enough to have a nice sum of money left to you or you have a great job, but we all have to start out somewhere to get to that stage in our lives.
I had the Boats, the Corvettes, (3 to be exact), and recently bought a 2002 for my wife's 50th birthday.
You must remember, that in order to have those fine things in life, there comes a price that must be paid and that is hard work my friends.
So, just remember, that in order to achieve your dreams and goals in life you have to think positive and stay positive knowing that you will accomplish your dreams only if you truly want them to come true.
Live your dreams like you had when you were young. Dream big, don't go for the little stuff, I don't think you would be happy, I know I wasn't.
Now, I must say, that I had my fun with all the sweet things in life and it's now time to downsize and live life easy, with no mortgages, no car payments, but that too come with a price and that price is, I will now live low key and no more fancy and expensive things, which is fine with me now that I am older and wiser.
I won't have all the fancy things, but I will have peace of mind that money will not be an issue to Pay for all those fine things in life.
Living simple is my new life and just relaxing and enjoying what life has to offer without a huge price to pay.
FULFILLING YOUR DREAMS
DREAMING AT A YOUNG AGE
- What Do You Want In Life When You Are Older
I have for some time now been thinking, "what do I want out of life when I am older?" There are so many things to think about in this area. Do we want to have the life of the rich, but have to work until we...
MAKE EVERYDAY COUNT
- How To Make Everyday In Your Life Count
Here we all are living in a world of change and never knowing what tomorrow will bring. This is the excitement of life, what will tomorrow bring"? We think, how will tomorrow be when I wake up? Will I...