Can Positive Affirmations help with relieving stress and build up our lives?
Can Positive Affirmations help heal our souls?
In answer to the subtitle : "Can Positive Affirmations help heal our souls?" Absolutely!!
In my personal experience as a young mother, I went through a life skills class at my college in my town. In this class they gave us many strips of paper with some Positive Affirmations typed on each paper, then they told us to pick the ones we felt applied or that meant the most to us and then put them on our mirrors at home or refrigerator and walls to read them every day.
Did this help you may ask? My answer is yes it did! I believe that as humans we go through a lot of stress in our lives, for me at this time in my life it was being a young mom to 2 young children by two different fathers.
I had no self confidence in myself after both relationships failed me, one left me the other constantly put me down. Going through this life skill class really helped open my eyes and gave me the resources to become a better person through many positive and visually positive ways.
In what area's in your life can Positive Affirmations help you?
- Self Confidence to achieve in something you were either told you would or could never achieve, or maybe you just need that extra visual and mind boosting positive affirmation to believe in yourself.
- Lift your spirits up when you are down in an area in which you are going through at that time.
- Self Esteem to believe in yourself, whether it may be your outer or inner self. We are all beautiful on the inside and out, but sometimes we may not feel that way.
What can cause you to feel negative?
- Lack of knowledge in an area you wish you knew more about as in maybe education in a career you want to pursue.
- Your self image of yourself in your weight or maybe in another outer part of your body image like teeth or an injury that changed how you see yourself.
- Going through stress from a relationship and your partner making you feel low and that you are nobody without him.
Visual Positive Affirmations can help you in many ways. If you are going through a negative experience or feeling down about yourself, seeing it visually can help build you up.
Here are other ways to help with self esteem and positive motivators:
- Print out or cut out Positive Affirmation quotes or pictures to inspire you visually in your goals or self esteem.
- Post it notes to write what you want to see everyday on your mirrors, walls, books, refrigerator and doors.
- Tape yourself saying positive words that soothe or songs, and play them every day when you need to calm down or build yourself up.
- Read inspirational books.
- Join a group on the Internet or on Face Book, sometimes talking to others that are struggling or going through the same helps.
- Fb sites that have inspirational quotes.
- Make a journal for your goals and include everything in it that inspires you to think positive, clip magazines and pictures from whatever source you find and paste it in your journal.
I have many Positive Quotes and Inspirational pictures that have helped in my everyday life and feel it does help mentally boost you up to tackle so many things in whatever we do or need to do or feel. Give Positive Affirmations a try and weed all negative things or influences in your life and your life will be so much better.