Identify Carcinogenic House Hold Products for Your Health's Sake
- Feel Sick Daily? Suspect Sick Building Syndrome
Have you wondered why you feel sick daily? You've been to the doctor and they tell you everything is all right. However, you know something is seriously wrong with the way you feel daily. Is it possible you are allergic to the air you breathe at home
Safe Home Cleaning Products
More Green House Hold Products
The information within this article and video predominately came from Network News, AARP and weillness company Publications, one titled, "Is Cancer in Your Tub?" In essence the literature discusses FDA approved chemicals in our foods and house hold products as an outrage on our families health.
Many of your everyday use items have carcinogenic toxins as shown by laboratory studies, in many cases "confirm serious health issues with long term use of our FDA Qualified "SAFE" products!" Back In 2007, I procured brochures from author Debra Lynn Dadd, "Please Protect Yourself from Household Toxics. I would like to share a portion of the information that was in her literature. She states,
- "While certain people may be more sensitive than others, and some chemical(s) may bring on reactions only after many years of repeated exposure, I discovered through my research that chemicals may bring on reactions only after many years of repeated exposure, I discovered through my research that chemicals in the home could put anyone at risk. Cancer, birth defects, genetic changes, heart disease... Almost any symptom imaginable, both physical and psychological, has been associated with chemicals in common household products. Recently, scientists have discovered that toxic chemicals can lodge in our endocrine system contributing to thyroid problems, diabetes, weight gain, and infertility. At greatest risk are fetuses, children, the elderly, and those who are already ill, but these chemicals are threatening the health of everyone, every day."
Also, I found similar information of interest in AARP Bulletin Today, May 2008, Vol.49 No. 4, There is an excellent article I'd like to share valuable and applicable statements with you. "Hazards at Home," by Reed Karaim.
- "And older people are more likely to have conditions - such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, respiratory disease and diabetes - that can dramatically reduce their ability to withstand exposure to environmental hazards. The stakes are high. Older people tend to process and eliminate toxicants from their bodies more slowly than younger people. And "as we age, we become less efficient at detoxification - the slowing down of kidneys, liver and immune system functioning all play a role. Older people are more like infants and children in their ability to fend off toxic assaults,says Sandra Steingraber the author of Living Downstream: An Ecologist Looks at Cancer and the Environment."
- "Cleaners - Chemicals to avoid in cleaners, says McRandle (Paul McRandle, Deputy Editor at the National Geographic Green Guide), run from ammonia, which is known to trigger asthma and elements in chlorine bleach (which is a lung irritant) and will kill you if you swallow it. Other chemicals like glycol ethers, which are used to dissolve grime and dirt can cause nerve damage." Protect your skin by wearing rubber gloves and your lungs by ventilating your work area or wearing a mask."
It simply was amazing to see within these articles, glycol ethers and propylene Glycol (ingredient found in anti-freeze), are ingredients within many of your household shampoos, deodorants, cosmetics, lotions, toothpaste and pet food?" Why is it necessary to put these carcinogenic solvents in our consumable house hold products? Especially, when company's know how to make a non-toxic human product? The answer is very clear. "It's all about the money." It's obvious to me that cost cutting and "skimming SAFE quality products" and outsourcing American business is "the" way to do business in today's market. Where profits are king and the expense of our families health is of no concern. But you can change this model. Only buy "all" natural and organic products. Tell the market place what you want by the products you purchase. Don't compromise on price when your families health is at stake.
Toxins In Your Everyday Home Use Items Can Harm You!
- Off-Market Label Drugs Deceive Patients
I’ve stated before, “Anything manmade and outside of God’s natural organic order, can/will cause ill-health medical conditions.” And there is nothing more true to this statement and applicable relative...
- Are Energy Drinks Safe?
Energy drink overdoses and side effects are now being tracked nationwide as of Oct-Dec 2010 by the American Association of Poison Control Centers. Out of 300 recent energy drink poisonings a 1/4 of them were younger than the age of 6. The symptoms ca
- Companies Respond to Silent Spring Study on Household Product Safety
A recent study by the Silent Spring Institute, an environmental health research organization, shows that a range of everyday household products have harmful chemicals and those chemicals are not always listed on product labels. As expected, The“Indus