How to Get a Flat and Healthy Belly
Having a tight stomach is a dream for almost everyone, but to make an ideal shape of stomach we need a little effort. First of all, sit ups, the most popular to get a flat belly. Sit-ups will be great if we vary them with cross movement. Not just straight up and down. When you get up, right elbow directed to left foot, and vice versa alternately.
Here are some examples of light exercise for the stomach:
1. Basic crunches, lie down with bent knees and feet flat on the floor. Place hands by your ears. By using the abdominal muscles, lift your shoulders. Back to original position and repeat 10-12 times.
2. Practicing with a towel, stand upright holding a small towel over the head. Tighten your stomach and forms a large circular motion with your towel and repeat 8-10 times and turn the opposite direction.
3. Dancing, it's a great way to reduce belly fat. Salsa, belly dancing (of course), and ballroom are particularly great.
4. Reverse curl, I think reverse curl is easier than sit ups. We just have to lie on the floor, hands by sides and lift our bottom off the floor using our stomach muscles and keep the arms on the floor. Hold and repeat 15-20 times.
Before practicing, there are several things you need to remember to avoid accidents:
1. Do not pull or push your neck and head when you sit ups.
2. Keep the legs on the floor. Let your stomach do the work.
3. Press the stomach into inner side during exercise.
How to get a flat stomach in less than 9 minutes
Second - Have a balance diet
We have to control our food. Always have a breakfast, consume vegetables and fruits, lower our carbohydrates intake.
Example for one day meal :
Fresh juice (orange, peach, etc)
Roasted turkey (un-skin turkey will be better)
Cherry and tomatoes salad
Snack : Blueberry smoothie
Beans, roasted potatoes, with olive oil.
Third - Avoid Stress
I'm not sure, but stress will make me eat. Especially high fat and sweet food. So, avoid stress will be great to reduce the calory into our body.
A few tips to avoid stress :
1. Always have time for yourself to relax. Like enjoying a hot tub, listening your favorite song, reading a great book, take a walk to the park, enjoy a cup of coffee and any simple activities that make you relax.
2. Concentrate one task at a time.
3. Never postpone a job you can do today.
4. Learn how to delegate responsibility.
How to get a Flat Belly
- Healthy with Fruit and Vegetable Juice
Back-to-nature life style has become trend in society who really want to have a healthy life. If our diet is bad, we may facing many kind of diseases, and good diet will definitely make our body healthy and...
- Healthy Food for Diabetes
Actually, people with diabetes could enjoy the same kind of food like everybody else. The difference is that diabetic people have to control and monitor their carbohydrate consumed. My granny and mom are...
- Stay Young And Healthy With Dancing
Dancing is not just fun but also help to reduce the pain for serious diseases like Osteoporosis, Alzheimer, and even Cancer. Besides that, dancing is helping you to stay young and healthy.In principle, human...
- Sport Activities for Pregnant Women
Ok, now you are pregnant and you think it is the time to have long rest for more then nine months ? Oh..wait a minute..a regular exercise during pregnancy is good to maintain heart condition, adding extra...