- Alternative & Natural Medicine
How to Perk Up Your Romantic Life With Aromatherapy
How to Perk up Your Romantic life with Aromatherapy
How to perk up your romantic life with aromatherapy? How to perk up your romantic life? Well, that's the question everybody in a relationship asked from time to time. Days are not the same, sometimes couples are tired, stressed out and all they do when they go home to their homes is to rest. Romantic life is long forgotten. Other factors play an important role in the lost of appetite for a good romantic life. People are busier than ever and they prioritize their financialresponsibilities, forgetting that they have a love life as well. There Is nothing wrong with prioritizing finances so to speak, but lovers should have time to perk up their romantic life for the general happiness of everybody, the whole family. A relaxed and happy loving relationship is an essential to a good and happy partnership. Perking up your romantic life with aromatherapy is an option for you plus finding time to relax and concentrate on how to perk up your romantic life is a good start in a lasting relationship.
Come on, join me now and lets discover the power of aromatherapy in perking our romantic life. You will never regret it.
The objectives of this article are :
To examine in brief what is aromatherapy -- its benefits and as a form of alternative way in -- setting up the mood for perking up your relationship
- To introduce essential oils as aromatheraphy and aphrodisiac to enjoy intimate moments to perk up your romantic life
There is nothing like going home from work, little bit stressed but once you are with your loved one and knows how to perk up your life, then bingo, you know you're in for more surprises and lotsa loving. Aromatherapy in perking up your romantic life has been proven effective not only for skin care and soothing relaxation but as well as it also set the mood for an awesome lovemaking. Try aromatherapy to perk up your romantic life and you will never regret. When couples are happy, the family is happy and the children are happier.
What is aromatherapy?
- Aromatherapy is also called 'essential oil therapy' 'clinical aromatherapy' and 'medical aromatherapy' by some. Aromatherapy is one form of alternative medicine which utilizes materials produced into essential oils, nice smelling concoctions for improving a persons general mood. It is not backed up by scientific evidences but many people of course and I myself attest to the fact that it elevates a persons feelings and it makes them happier and in good mood and thus setting up for a good romantic moments. I use oils for relaxation before I take a bath and it will make me sleep more, feeling refreshed and in a nice mood.
- Aromatherapy utilizes liquids extracted from various species of plants, flowers, leaves, grasses, fruits, roots, and trees.
It has been proven that essential oil and tree extract are used by our ancestors in curing different forms of skin diseases and for relaxation purposes. It has been said that essential oils are a secret to the power of Cleopatra as a beautiful icon.
What is an aromatherapist?
- An aromatherapist is a practitioner who performs the aromatherapy.
Benefits of Aromatherapy
- Aromatherapy in the form of essential oils are good for your skin, for relaxation, to uplift your moods and for our purposes it sets the mood for lovemaking or intimate moments. They act as aphrodisiac in this sense
- It has been proven that smell that emanates from this oils can soothe the mind, feelings and make the person in a happier mood in general.
- Aroma therapies : Some essential oils that are used for massage bath and also good for skin care.
- Since some essential oils such as tea tree. have demonstrated anti-microbial effects, it has been suggested that they may be useful for the treatment of infectious diseases.
Some Essential oils that are used for massage, bath and application for skin therapy purposes:
- Jasmine is used as an aphrodisiac. Jasmine essential oil is in common use and its flowers are either extracted by the labour-intensive method chemical extraction. It is expensive due to the large number of flowers needed to produce a small amount of oil. The flowers have to be gathered at night because the odour of jasmine is more powerful after dark. The flowers are laid out on cotton cloths soaked in olive oil for several days and then extracted leaving the true jasmine essence.
- Lavender oil is used as an antiseptic, to soothe minor cuts and burns, to calm and relax, for insomnia and to soothe headaches and migraines as well.
- Lemon oil is uplifting and anti-stress plus acts as anti-depressant. "In a Japanese study, lemon essential oil in vapour form has been found to reduce stress in mice.Research at The Ohio State University indicates that Lemon oil aroma may enhance one's mood, and help with relaxation."
- Rose is used as an aphrodisiac.
- Basil is used in perfumery for its clear, sweet and mildly spicy aroma and in aromatherapy it is used for sharpening sexual prowess due to the fact that when you smell it, ti will set your romantic mood, feeling happier. It is also used in general for headaches, migraine and to treat depression.
- Ylang Ylang is used in aromatherapy and believed to be an aphrodisiac, the oil extract is used tor bath and application ot the skin because of its aromatic smell. It is also good for maintaining hhigh blood pressure and good for for skin problems. The oil from ylang-ylang is widely used in perfumery for oriental or floral themed perfumes-- Chanel No. 5 Ylang-ylang blends well with most floral, fruit and wood smells.
Sandalwood oil provides perfumes with a striking wood base note and it smells somewhat like other wood scents, except it has a bright and fresh edge with few natural analogues. When used in smaller proportions in a perfume, it is an excellent fixative to enhance the head space of other fragrances." Sandalwood oil is used as an aphrodisiac as well because of its smell. but it is very expensive.
Advice for sandalwood: The oil from sandalwood is widely used in the cosmetic industry and is expensive. The true sandalwood is a protected species, and demand for it cannot be met in full. Many species of plants are traded under the name of "sandalwood".
General caution in using essential oils:
- As much as possible seek the advice of a aromatherapist you know and research first before using any of the essential oils as this might cause allergic reaction in your skin.
- Some of the essential oils are available in the market, stores, online and its effectively is not scientifically proven but the effect and the people who are having positive feedback are growing in numbers
- Aromatherapy is as old as civilization and it has been used by our ancestors
Putting all of these into consideration, always be informed and enjoy aromatherapy. It smells good, it soothes, relax and set you up for a romantic mood like never before.
There is nothing like a good and loving relationship with your partner. When you want to perk up a your romantic life you can always count on aromatherapy in the form of essential oils for massage, bath for relaxation and setting the mood for a nice intimate moments. In a sense these oils for aromatherapy are acting like aphrodisiac to perk up your romantic life. Live your life like never before but be reminded of the cautions discussed above.
Good luck to you and your partner!
- Calm the Mind with Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy is a great way to calm your mind. If you are having a panic attack, consumed with anxiety a massage with essential oils can revitalize an ailing or tired body and mind. Communicating warmth, reassurance and a sense of self worth. The rel
- How to Cure Hypertension the Natural Way
How to Cure Hypertension the Natural Way - Naturopathy How to Cure Hypertension the Natural Way - Naturopathy. If one is suffering from suffering from a high blood pressure or Hypertension we know that it...
- Is Reiki Safe for Cancer Patients?
Is Reiki Safe for cancer Patients? Is Reiki Safe for cancer Patients? In this age of new medicine and scientific discoveries many people are counting on medical researches to uplift their conditions...
- Chinese Herbal Medicine For Insomnia
Chinese Herbal Medicine for Insomnia Chinese medicine also termed as Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practices include such treatments as Chinese herbal medicine, acupuncture/acupressure, dietary...
- Natural Home Remedies for Diarrhea
Natural Home Remedies for Diarrhea Diarrhea if untreated may cause death because ofdehydration. It is a condition where you have discomfort and at times your stomach aches. There are natural home...
- Are Herbal Remedies Safe? Interesting Truths and Facts About Herbal Remedies
Are Herbal Remedies Safe? Interesting Truths and Facts About Herbal Remedies For those of us who are tired of the high price s of some mainstream medicines, herbal remedies are good alternatives to medicate...
- Chinese Herbal Medicine for Menstrual Pain
Dang Gui or female ginseng : best Chinese herbal medicine for menstrual pain Chinese medicine are proven by history to be effective in curing diseases. Herbalism or resorting to herbal...