How to Treat Hypertension the Natural Way
How to Treat Hypertension the Natural Way - Naturopathy
If one is suffering from a high blood pressure problem or Hypertension we know that it is a very high risk disease and it can kill a person. It is a very high risk condition as it affects your whole well being. It is fatal and those person who are suffering from it needs to be cautious specifically on their condition and diet plus the lifestyle they are having. I need to repeat those words always just to let you be more aware of it.
For many centuries, people are continuously seeking ways to improve their health conditions, there are medical advances and technologies that seek to cure all kinds of illness. Prescriptive drugs are given to hypertensive patient by medical doctors and a necessary adjunct to this is they also advice patients to change diet and lifestyle. At the same time, people are also tired of taking laboratory enhanced chemicals drugs or prescriptive medicine in maintaining their blood pressure. Many people in these days are resorting to natural way - naturopathy in their overall health.
Bear in mind that a treatment for hypertension is just a form of maintenance and to make sure that it will stay at a moderate level, but it can never cure it.
The objectives of this article are:
- to give a brief overview about high blood pressure and the risk that goes with it;
- introduction about naturopathy;
- and a brief description of Naturopath and how they work to improve the health; and
- Where to avail of naturopath services.
Come and join me in discovering How to Cure Hypertension the Natural Way - Naturopathy. I hope this article will help you after reading it. I have witnessed relatives who passed away without the benefit of treatment by a naturopath or natural healing and that is why I am writing this article to share to you the way in which my father maintained a healthy life combating hypertension the natural way - naturopathy.
What is hypertension or high blood pressure problem?
Hypertensionis a medical chronic condition characterized by blood level elevation. It is also temed as high blood pressure. The word "hypertension", normally refers to systemic arteria hypertension.
Types of hypertension
- Essential (primary) Essential or primary hypertension means that no medical cause can be found to explain the raised blood pressure. It is common. About 90-95% of hypertension is essential hypertension
- Secondary hypertension - "indicates that the high blood pressure is a result of (i.e., secondary to) another condition, such as other disease like kidney disease or tumors (adrenal adenoma or peochromocytoma).
Hypertension is one of the risk factors in heart attacks, heart failure, aneurysm renal failure, strokes. A slightly higher elevation of your high arterial blood pressure increase your risk of dying -- shortens life expectancy. Those who are suffering severe high blood pressure problem can expect to live a few years unless it is being treated properly.
Hypertension can affect all people at all ages. there are different degrees of severity in hypertension. Mild to moderate essential hypertension is usually asymptomatic. Accelerated hypertension is associated with headache, somnolence, confusion, visual disturbance, nausea and vomiting.
How to treat hypertension the natural way -- Continuation
This is the word of Thomas Alba Edison -- The doctor of the future will give no medicine but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in proper diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.--
How to cure hypertension the natural way
First, before we suggest on how to cure hypertension the natural way, let is first look at the meaning of natural way of healing -- naturopathy
What is Naturopathy?
- Naturopathy is based on the belief that the body is self-healing. The body will repair itself and recover from illness spontaneously if it is in a healthy environment. Naturopaths have many remedies and recommendations for creating a healthy environment so the body can spontaneously heal itself.
1. Consult a naturopathy -- usually a trained naturopathy will prescribed a tested diet and rely on natural method in curing hypertension. Naturopathy is a whole system of therapy treatment which relies exclusively on natural remedies : air, sunlight, water, and it is usually supplemented with therapies such as massage, acupressure or acupuncture. It is usually diet based maintenance and a whole way of looking at your lifestyle and sleeping patterns of a person, it is the holistic view of humans, mind, body and soul.
How will a naturopath assess your health and help you treat hypertension?
- A naturopath trained practitioner or naturopath medical doctor are trained to give prescriptions and combinations of healing the natural way. Like giving you specified diet and or prescribing to avail of acupuncture or in combination to a diet regimen. plus acuressureservice. In itself you are going to subject yourself in natural way of healing. The naturopath will look at your medical condition, history of illness, lifestyle, sleeping patterns and food intake,. they will also take into consideration environment factors in individual assessment. After a naturopath assess you, he will prescribed to you the necessary regimen you need to undego. In our case here, hypertension.
Other tips to cure hypertension the natural way
- Follow what the health practitioner or naturopaths prescribed diet
- Lifestyle should also be changed in an environmental factors conducive to the patient, like clean air, water therapy
- Have a regular session of other forms of healing like acupressure or acupuncture as prescribed by your naturopath or health practitioner
- A well disciplined life is needed, at the very least you should be well aware of your conditions and take part in taking care of yourself naturally
- Monitor your blood pressure regularly everyday so that you will know if it is rising.
- Lastly have a positive outlook in life and avoid stressful conditions.
- Drink lots of water and keep regular exercise like walking - the cheapest way to to be healthy.
About naturopaths and their availability
Usually naturopath or medical practitioner that are licensed and trained are available now in the western world. In the USA and Canada as well as UK and Australia, there are trained practitioners who are available everywhere in hospitals, spas, research, health care facilities or clinics. Regulations are different in each country. They are everywhere and many people seeing the importance of curing hypertension the natural way adhere to this type of healing and seek their help.
The best way to heal or to treat hypertension is through the natural way of cure - naturopathy guided by a trained practitioner and naturopaths. There is nothing like natural way of healing using the overall concept of holistic view as opposed to chemical which are prepared unnaturally.
Disclaimer : This is just a suggestion and it is also helpful to consult a medical doctor if you may.
- Are Herbal Remedies Safe? Interesting Truths and Facts About Herbal Remedies
Are Herbal Remedies Safe? Interesting Truths and Facts About Herbal Remedies For those of us who are tired of the high price s of some mainstream medicines, herbal remedies are good alternatives to medicate...
- Natural Home Remedies for Diarrhea
Natural Home Remedies for Diarrhea Diarrhea if untreated may cause death because ofdehydration. It is a condition where you have discomfort and at times your stomach aches. There are natural home...
- Chinese Herbal Medicine for Menstrual Pain
Dang Gui or female ginseng : best Chinese herbal medicine for menstrual pain Chinese medicine are proven by history to be effective in curing diseases. Herbalism or resorting to herbal...
- Chinese Herbal Medicine For Insomnia
Chinese Herbal Medicine for Insomnia Chinese medicine also termed as Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) practices include such treatments as Chinese herbal medicine, acupuncture/acupressure, dietary...
- Things to Consider Before Using Herbal Remedies
Things to consider before using herbal remedies In the recent past, many people are resorting to herbal remedies to treat common illnesses like cold, backpain or other more serious ones such as...
- Is Reiki Safe for Cancer Patients?
Is Reiki Safe for cancer Patients? Is Reiki Safe for cancer Patients? In this age of new medicine and scientific discoveries many people are counting on medical researches to uplift their conditions...
- Natural Home Remedies for Hangover
Natural Home Remedies for Hangover Now its official, you have a hangover after drinking or partying too much and drinking like there is no tomorrow. When you see the old lady walking and she appears to be...
- All About Reiki and Where to Get Services
All about Reiki and where to avail of services Throughout centuries, people in their search of trying to improve themselves and seek for better health practices develop means to give solutions to how we to...