Knowing and Trusting Yourself
Life Coaching Courses for Personal Development
How many of us really know ourselves. It is easier to doubt ourselves, to tell ourselves negative messages. It is easier to chastise ourselves for our mistakes. It is easier to judge ourselves harshly, rather than forgive ourselves simply because we are human. For many reasons we listen to other people who tell us things, and we follow their lead. Often we let the negative rule us. Often we don’t question the truth in our lives. Often we listen to others, even if we know better. In Part 1 of Life Coaching Courses: Knowing Yourself, we read about change, and how this can cause self doubt about knowing and trusting ourselves.
We need to be kinder to ourselves. We need to fill our lives with people who are kind to us. We need to seek the truth about who we are, and learn to know ourselves. This mini life coaching course will show you that the truth comes from knowing yourself and trusting yourself. True things are positive things because life is only what we are, not what we are not. Just as our genetics make us who we are. It is our DNA that makes us human, gives us our unique characteristics. This is what we are, anatomically and physically. If we had different DNA, we might be a dog, or a banana, or anything else. We are not these things, we are human beings because our DNA makes us this way. Our genetics imposes some restrictions on our abilities. But emotionally, we are not restricted by anything, The the beliefs we have can change, if we want them to. We can change our thinking, and our attitudes. In this brief life coaching course, think about who you are. Appreciate the positive and special attributes that make you who you are, physically, emotionally and spiritually. You are who you are, and although you might wish you had other characteristic, you need to appreciate the qualities you do possess. In this life coaching course, it is important to remember the next time you are thinking negative, it is the positive that is the truth of who you are. Listen to your own body. Sleep, eat, and take time for yourself to give balance in your life. When something doesn’t feel right, listen to your inner self. Take care of you. Your health is very important. Sometimes we put ourselves last on our list of priorities, but we really need to be top on the list. Listen to what your body and mind tell you so you can learn to know and trust yourself better. Your judgement and decisions depend on it.
Know Yourself and Fulfill Your Own Needs
The reality of knowing ourselves well has many obstacles. We are complex psychological creatures, and our unconscious plays a major role in our behavior and attitudes, and in trusting ourselves. Self doubts are common thoughts and we all have them. You can learn to trust yourself to a greater degree. Your own life coaching course can build confidence within yourself, that will be a part of you forever. You can learn to know yourself and fulfill your own needs.
A Mini Life Coaching Course Lesson
A mini life coaching course lesson:
- Trust in yourself by surrounding yourself with people you trust. It takes time to learn who you can really trust. Observe and learn.
- Listen to your self talk. Are your inner messages negative or positive overall?
- Take care of your emotional health
- Take care of your physical health
- Be trustworthy to other people. keep your promises. Be reliable and dependable
- Forgive yourself for being human. You will make mistakes and this okay. Knowing yourself is allowing yourself the room to learn by your errors.
- Make time for your hobbies and leisure activities
- Eat healthy
- Exercise as frequently as you can
- Empower yourself. You are not helpless, ever.
- Ask for help when you need it. You don’t have to do everything by yourself
- Believe in yourself. Acknowledge your good qualities.
- Compliment yourself for the special person you are.
- Accept compliments from others, allow yourself to be recognized.
- Create balance in your life
- Give yourself peace of mind, contentment, and satisfaction, because who you are is enough.
Whatever you do to know yourself, be realistic, avoid perfection, forgive yourself for what you don’t know, and go forward by growing from new experiences. Retrain yourself through this mini life coaching course and you can make changes within yourself that will last a lifetime. Knowing yourself and trusting the inner you is all worth it. Knowing yourself will give you inner strength you never knew you had. There is so much for you to look forward to. It takes time and practive to develop effective habits to learn to know yourself, but you are well worth it!
- Life Coaching Courses: Knowing and Trusting Yourself (Part 1)
Life is full of twists and turns, and sometimes you get knocked around. You never know what changes your life may take that force you to go in a direction you never expected. When this happens, what do you...