You Are Not Alone
We want to know:
Do you feel like you're alone every time even when you're with somebody?
Many People Think They're Alone
Many people, in all ages, in all Religions, in all country have experienced that sad feeling. That feeling isn't just sad. There's more to it. It comes with the feeling of worthlessness, confusion, anger, deep melancholy and burden. There seems no end to this suffering. You seem like you're not "fit" to this place where they are happy, and... TOGETHER. While you are there, sitting around the corner, looking at your phone, asking yourself, "WHY AM I ALONE?".
But the real thing is, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. No one is ALONE.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE CAMPAIGN
Jensen Ackles and Misha Collins from CW's Supernatural Raised a "You Are Not Alone" Campaign
Jensen and Misha from CW network's hit TV show "Supernatural" recently started a "You Are Not Alone" Campaign to support people especially fans that have mental disorders like depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, and other disorders that are mentally-related. They also want to help fans that have tried suicide, and those who are battling with addiction.
They told fans that THEY ARE NOT ALONE. CLEARLY NO ONE IS ALONE. There are those people who will help them, support them so that they will overcome that nasty burden in their lives.
The You Are Not Alone campaign partnered with IMAlive, TWLOHA (To Write Love On Her Arms) and Random Acts Organization (Random Acts is founded by Misha Collins himself) because their goal is to raise funds to develop an ONLINE COMMUNITY PLATFORM similar to IMAlive and it will be the SPNFamily (Supernatural Family) Crisis Support Network.
IMAlive is the first online network with 100% of its volunteers trained and certified in crisis intervention (including depression, self-injury, addiction, other crisis).
The Platform Will Provide
- Training for fan volunteers who wish to be crisis responders in their spare time,
- Immediate access to support lifelines for fans in crisis, and
- Local community resources for those needing additional support or information.
How Will The Crisis Network Work?
- IMAlive will train interested, eligible, and qualified members of the fandom – at no cost, sponsored by Random Acts – on how to respond to crisis calls and support their community.
- Anyone who needs help will be able to visit the crisis intervention page on Random Act's website and chat with a qualified, trained, caring person. The goal is to have the crisis line open 24-hours a day.
- Random Acts’ partnership with IMAlive and TWLOHA includes identifying available resources, professional treatment options, and support groups in local communities across the U.S., and eventually ACROSS THE GLOBE.
DO YOU WANT TO HELP WITH YOU ARE NOT ALONE PROJECT? YES YOU CAN!
Random Acts is currently developing the crisis support website and have already started beta testing on a training program for the Supernatural Fandom.
To join #SPNFamily Crisis Support Network mailing list for updates and the announcement for when the page is live, sign up here. If you have any questions, contact Random Acts' Development Team at email@example.com.
If you have troubles, worry no more!
You can go to IMAlive's website to chat with a crisis responder for the meantime while SPNFamily Crisis Network is still not open. REMEMBER.YOU.
WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU! :) We are sending our hugs and kisses and love to you out there. Dry up the tears, and remember. Someone loves you! God loves you! We love you!