Damodar Bashyal profile image 68

Why do I get an Electric shock?


When I am wearing long sleeve jumpers/shirts, more with woolen mix, I get electric shock when I touch any kind of metal. e.g door knob, car, railings, ... anything that's metal. Why do I get these shocks and is there any cure for that? Other person wearing same cloths don't get any shock and I feel quite embarrassed when other people look at that time with curious eyes. Doctor says don't touch metal and laughs.

 

sort by best latest

seajon profile image71

Jon (seajon) says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

5 years ago
 |  Comment
Dantex460 profile image60

Dantex460 says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

5 years ago
 |  Comment