jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do any of people here who wear glasses enjoy wearing them? If yes, why?

1. Snurre profile image70
    Snurreposted 6 years ago

Do any of people here who wear glasses enjoy wearing them? If yes, why?

I know that quite a few people who wear glasses (especially nearsighted people) enjoy wearing them. I'd like to know the reasons behind it.

2. profile image0
    Emily Sparksposted 6 years ago

Nope.  I used to wear them up until a few months ago, but once I got my contacts, I could not believe how I could have ever wore glasses!  I suppose some people might enjoy wearing them since they have such a variety to choose from.  It is almost like wearing clothes.  I know one lady that got a set of glasses of many different colors, so she can just choose whatever color for what ahe is wearing that day!

3. silverempiress profile image70
    silverempiressposted 6 years ago

I used to hate wearing glasses when I was  a kid. I felt they made me look different and my glasses were always the cheapest ones possible. It was not until I started working at an Optometry office that I finally got a pair,not multiple pairs, of glasses that I actually like. I still like wearing contacts most of the time but now I have glasses I like and will wear to work or even out. I like glasses now that I can use them as apart of my fashion and still have the option of contacts.I currently searching for a pair of geek chic glasses. I hope to find a pair soon. Glasses can be fun to wear if you find the right ones.

4. dipsmi profile image73
    dipsmiposted 6 years ago

no....I am more comfortable in lenses.though I must admit that glasses require less maintenance.

5. Fennelseed profile image70
    Fennelseedposted 6 years ago

Most of my working day is spent at a computer screen. My eyesight is diminshing such that I cannot work without wearing glasses. This has only come about over the last 5 years. I enjoy wearing glasses for no other reason than because they give me clearer vision. Without them I cannot read and I feel quite helpless. For this reason I enjoy wearing glasses.

6. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 5 years ago

I don't like having to wear them because if I forget them I cannot read which is annoying  . I don't worry about it tho as my husband said I look sexy in them lol!

7. profile image53
    agil proposted 3 years ago

Yes, I enjoy wearing glasses!  From an early age I wanted to wear glasses and when I found out I needed them I could not wait to get them and found that wearing them somehow completed who I was and how I envisioned myself.  Glasses complete who I am and I not only enjoy wearing them, but love wearing them.

working