Violet Flame profile image 78

If you only had one year left to live, what would you change to make it more worthwhile?

If you only had one year left to live your earthly life, would you continue to live your life the way you are now? Since we can never know how long we've really got, what would you change about your life to make it more worthwhile?

Mr. Happy profile image81

Mr. Happy says

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

that sounds great Mr. Happy!! Where are you off next? :-) I would really love to go to Santorini....have you been there?

Anastasia Vaughan profile image73

Anastasia Vaughan says

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

That's awesome Anastasia!!!! I hope you would consider starting some of the task on your fantastic list of things to do! And then you can write some hubs to tell us all about it!!! I will be looking forward to reading them!!! Hugs and Blessings xox

isenhower33 profile image76

Bobby Isenhower (isenhower33) says

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

wow my friend, it sounds like you need a lot more than a year there!!!! LOL the things you like to do when money isn't an issue...,it just occurs to me that you might actually Get Paid to do some of them!! How's that for a thought! Adventure PLUS $$

twistedc profile image60

Clint Mann (twistedc) says

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

I am so very very sorry to hear about your brother and step-father. Ever since I lost my best friend when we were 33, I also have been thinking and living like I really don't have all that much time to waste. I wish you all the very best xo