Violet Flame profile image 85

Have you ever made real-life decision based on a significant dream you had at night?

Do some of your night time dreams cross over to affect your daily life? Have you ever made any decision because of a dream you had at night? What was the dream and how did it help you make a real life decision? ie. I bought my house because of a dream I had (for real!)

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

what an amazing story ChristinS! It's wonderful how our dreams call out to us to pay more attention! Would you consider writing a hub about it? I am going to write my story about my house and we can link up? :-D

multiculturalsoul profile image88

JJ Murray (multiculturalsoul) says

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

that's so very interesting! One night, I had the name "Paul Pulitzer" shouted into my ear. Then I had a series of dreams of this Paul, of the two of us growing old together. But I never met him in real life. Maybe you should write a novel about it xo

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

Hi Tim, I'm glad the question intrigues you. I wonder whether you might like my hub about The Matrix And The Dreaming Reality, in which, it agrees with your view that this waking life is indeed a dream! I long to wake up to my true reality... xo

Chinaimport profile image85

Kamal Mohta (Chinaimport) says

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

fantastic, would you care to share a little example how a dream help solving a complex problems in life for you? I am really interested in real examples of how our dream actually help us living a better life in the positive way....thanks xo

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

wow that's so nice. So I guess it's safe to say that your dream played a hand of matchmaking for you. I must say I never had a dream like that in my entire dreaming history. Perhaps your dream was a prophetic one, it took u into your joint future...

paxwill says

• Violet Flame profile image

Violet Flame 4 years ago

that's a very good learning from your dreams! It's really not worth the emotion. Better out of conflict then in, any day! I know what you mean, my dreams have been teaching me loads over th years also! Do u write your dreams down? 4 future reference?