jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

What's the best decision you've ever made in your life?

1. krisingreen profile image60
    krisingreenposted 6 years ago

What's the best decision you've ever made in your life?

a decision that's really life changing.

2. HealthyPetNetwork profile image60
    HealthyPetNetworkposted 6 years ago

Good question and tough to answer as I have made some really good decisions in my like but also a few poor decisions.
    I would say my very best decision was marrying my wife as so many wonderful things have stemmed from our union--very positive life changing things. Thank you for asking

3. ThePracticalMommy profile image96
    ThePracticalMommyposted 6 years ago

My best decision was to resign from my teaching position--which I absolutely loved--to become a stay-at-home mom. To go from a working mom to a stay-at-home mom is a big change! But I don't regret it one bit. smile

4. scauthor1969 profile image59
    scauthor1969posted 6 years ago

I think that getting married was my best decision. Life is much different and better than it was before.

5. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

Loving and trusting in God is the very best decision I ever made for He has never let me down nor disappointed me for any reason.

6. Born Again 05 profile image81
    Born Again 05posted 6 years ago

The best decision I ever made was when I gave my heart to Jesus, asked for His forgiveness for my sins and accepted His love and free gift of eternal life with Him.

7. edhan profile image60
    edhanposted 6 years ago

Marrying my wife even though her family objects.

Now I am living happily with my wife and children. Glad that I had made that decision otherwise I will not be where I am now.

Living peaceful and happily with my family.

8. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 6 years ago

I met my husband on April 16, 2008 and decided that I would never spend a day without him after that.  We've been married for three crazy years, and I don't regret a single minute of it.  My best decision was to hold on to him for dear life and to say a resounding YES when he proposed.  big_smile

9. montecristo profile image82
    montecristoposted 6 years ago

Accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior. He is the best friend I ever had.