Abby Campbell profile image 92

Do you focus on the process or the end result of goals when it comes to fitness?

joanveronica profile image91

Best Answer Joan Veronica Robertson (joanveronica) says

• Abby Campbell profile image

Abby Campbell 4 years ago

Thank you for answering, Joan. I'm glad you see great benefits and lost weight with QiGong. Congratulations!

• Abby Campbell profile image

Abby Campbell 4 years ago

Thank you for comment, Iburmaster. I like what you said with "focus on the end result you want to create the best process." That's a great way of looking at it. ;)

CZCZCZ profile image85

CZCZCZ says

• Abby Campbell profile image

Abby Campbell 4 years ago

I understand, CZCZCZ. Thank you for responding. Do you also enjoy the process to reach the end?

definitions profile image60

definitions says

• Abby Campbell profile image

Abby Campbell 4 years ago

Thanks for replying definitions. Great answer! I find so many people who are so focused on the end result that they can't enjoy the process. :)