Abby Campbell profile image 93

Do you focus on the process or the end result of goals when it comes to fitness?

joanveronica profile image93

Best Answer Joan Veronica Robertson (joanveronica) says

• Abby Campbell profile image

Abby Campbell 4 years ago

Thank you for answering, Joan. I'm glad you see great benefits and lost weight with QiGong. Congratulations!

CZCZCZ profile image86

CZCZCZ says

• Abby Campbell profile image

Abby Campbell 4 years ago

I understand, CZCZCZ. Thank you for responding. Do you also enjoy the process to reach the end?

• Abby Campbell profile image

Abby Campbell 4 years ago

Thank you for comment, Iburmaster. I like what you said with "focus on the end result you want to create the best process." That's a great way of looking at it. ;)

definitions profile image60

definitions says

• Abby Campbell profile image

Abby Campbell 4 years ago

Thanks for replying definitions. Great answer! I find so many people who are so focused on the end result that they can't enjoy the process. :)