baybpnk profile image 89

What is something about yourself that you need to work on?

Have you ever taken a look at yourself and realized that you need to better some areas of your personality? I have, and I continue to take that look at myself on a continuous basis so I can better myself for not only my own satisfaction and gain, abut for the sake of those around me as well. A couple of things I know I need to work on are my anger and learning the difference between being judgmental and having standards set for those I want to be around and who I want in my life. What are some of yours?

Hamshi profile image85

Hamshi Edward (Hamshi) says

• baybpnk profile image

Nicole (baybpnk) 2 years ago

That is understandable. I am often in the same predicament with friends and family because I care a lot about the people I allow in my life, so I try to do as much as I can without any reciprocation from them. It gets tiring without having the same.