jump to last post 1-50 of 52 discussions (52 posts)

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

1. jacqui2011 profile image85
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

2. profile image49
    GABRIELA MAIAposted 6 years ago

I would not change anything...there are things sometimes i dont like but i learn from them and the most important is to appreciate whart i have and  LIFE because each day it is a lesson.

So to answer your question ii would not change anything about me, i learn from the things i donĀ“t like to make my life better and happier.

3. ChristineLR profile image60
    ChristineLRposted 6 years ago

To be less of a perfectionist. What about you?

4. ChristineVianello profile image61
    ChristineVianelloposted 6 years ago

I would like to stand up for myself more. I sometimes let people take advantage of my kidness.

5. SuccessfromHome profile image75
    SuccessfromHomeposted 6 years ago

If I could change one thing about myself it would be patience. I would have more patience.

6. jacqui2011 profile image85
    jacqui2011posted 6 years ago

I would like to be able to say "no" sometimes. I end up agreeing to do things for other people a lot of the time and it eats into my own time. Don't get me wrong, I like to help people out when they need help, but sometimes I need to stand up for myself and be more assertive at times.

7. krisingreen profile image61
    krisingreenposted 6 years ago

To be less hot tempered. I want to be patient with everything but it's very difficult for me to o just that.

8. Reg Ramsey profile image58
    Reg Ramseyposted 6 years ago

my negative attitude.. definately.  every day is a battle to think positively when its so much easier to get angry and lash out when things go wrong.

9. MazioCreate profile image72
    MazioCreateposted 6 years ago

Why go messing with perfection?  Actually there is only one thing I would like to change and that is my weight. I'm not over weight but would like to lose a few kilograms to make cycling up mountains easier. Other than that, I'm very happy in my own skin.

10. Jacob_Jube profile image59
    Jacob_Jubeposted 6 years ago

My laziness ...

(Now have to more word so that hubpage approve it, look how lazy I am ... lollzz)

11. nancyme profile image59
    nancymeposted 6 years ago

Maybe become a little more proactive. It's not that I am not but I sometimes tend to take it as it comes and not bother much to take an initiative.

12. shwetha123 profile image74
    shwetha123posted 6 years ago

I would learn to say "No". Because its my weakness that I can not say "No" to every one.

13. Shaun75 profile image57
    Shaun75posted 6 years ago

If i could change one thing about myself then I would change my aggressive nature.

14. Tony the writer profile image75
    Tony the writerposted 6 years ago

I would change my spare tyre, the one round my belly is an off road tyre, I need to change it for a low profile tyre. Lol

15. profile image50
    kmm43081posted 6 years ago

I would get a college degree...but at age 62, to what end?  I may as well continue to be self-taught and pick and choose the topics I care about to expand my knowledge base.  Does that make sense?

16. profile image55
    johnplayersposted 6 years ago

it would be my height.i love to look like hrithik roshan,

17. MichaelF27 profile image58
    MichaelF27posted 6 years ago

The always wanting it to be a different time, or a different place.

18. rikabothra profile image61
    rikabothraposted 6 years ago

I would want to let things be. I, sometimes, hold on to little things for a very long time, when I should just let it go - this is one thing I would change about me.

19. goego profile image82
    goegoposted 6 years ago

nothin' one repair couldn't stop this train-wreck

20. litsabd profile image74
    litsabdposted 6 years ago

A questioned I have asked myself a zilion times. I really don't know. Maybe if I apreciated myself more would be better.

21. formosangirl profile image79
    formosangirlposted 6 years ago

I would go with the flow. Having learned a lesson at work that complaining only angers management, I stay off the radar now. It is sad that it is not looked upon kindly to express oneself and we live in USA. Nobody wants to hear the truth. I am trying to teach this to my kids so that they will have an easier time in life.

22. Dave Mathews profile image61
    Dave Mathewsposted 6 years ago

I would become stupid. It is so difficult being intelligent.

23. hailei profile image79
    haileiposted 6 years ago

I would get back the health I've never protected when I should have... tongue

24. aniketnik profile image60
    aniketnikposted 6 years ago

I think I would try to focus and concentrate upon what I am doing instead of thinking too much about what others have to say.

25. Jon Kohan profile image66
    Jon Kohanposted 6 years ago

i'd say to probably be a little more out going and not be as shy as some situations make me.

26. RASO profile image73
    RASOposted 6 years ago

If I could change only ONE thing, that would be to lose about 35kg of weight smile

Cheers.

27. profile image0
    ChuckGposted 6 years ago

The average balance of my bank account. Not that money makes one happy, but it sure makes one more comfortable.

28. Mommy Style profile image61
    Mommy Styleposted 6 years ago

Oh I would change my temper.  Sometimes it's so easy for me to lose my temper and I have to check myself.  I would change those times.

29. xethonxq profile image65
    xethonxqposted 6 years ago

I can't just pick one...I think I would change all the things I have control over changing (my weight, tobacco use, my haircut, etc.) and let go of the things I cannot change (things about my body that are genetic).

30. Rai 18 profile image60
    Rai 18posted 6 years ago

I want to become more driven when doing something.  I want to be gun-ho.  Currently, I am lazy and fearful of trying.  But that is something that is fixable.

31. Geonews profile image54
    Geonewsposted 6 years ago

i will just leave smoking because i don't like this but unfortunately it is my habit

32. Lawfull Richard profile image60
    Lawfull Richardposted 6 years ago

May be my lack of commitment sometimes. Sometimes I fall late in school, relationship, sport  due to the fact that I lose commitment of the may... Which I am working on it. I have managed to be committed but I want to excellent.

33. profile image49
    redpoeposted 6 years ago

If I could change something it would be my past so i could easily change my future. I've had too many broken homes, no friends and a lonely life, but sych is the life of a writer stuck in her own mind. happy holidays!

34. Claudia Tello profile image78
    Claudia Telloposted 6 years ago

I would love to be one of those people with a natural instinct for business who are just great at making money.

35. Kimberley Lane profile image61
    Kimberley Laneposted 6 years ago

I am my worse critic.  I wish i wasn't.

36. jKorol profile image66
    jKorolposted 6 years ago

I would change my laziness. I believe that if I wasn't as lazy as I am now, I would be able to achieve so much more in everything I do.

37. Born2care2001 profile image74
    Born2care2001posted 6 years ago

It took me a while to decide because there were way too many choices, but as I surveyed my options, I felt the greatest reward would come from being more grateful for what I already had and not spending so much time pursuing what I didn't have. Thanks for asking! The answer to this question provided much clarity for me.

38. crazymom3 profile image78
    crazymom3posted 6 years ago

lol! PROBABLY MY INABILITY TO PICK A GOOD HUSBAND

39. profile image49
    rajivijis1986posted 6 years ago

I always like to work work work...  I will make myself to become lazy smile

40. flowmeter profile image60
    flowmeterposted 6 years ago

I would like to be able to do acrobatics much better

41. cabmgmnt profile image85
    cabmgmntposted 6 years ago

The ability to write faster so I could publish a gazillion hubs. I tend to over analyze everything I write.

42. profile image56
    omggoshgoshposted 6 years ago

I would probably go blue eyes, because in my opinion blue eyes are the most beautiful.

43. profile image0
    Zooey LeRoseposted 6 years ago

In the outside I appreciate I was born in my eyes perfect without a need for an arm or an eye... But emotionally I would like to change my emotions... They are the weakest target of me and causes much stress...

44. AllSuretyBonds profile image56
    AllSuretyBondsposted 6 years ago

I would be more active and athletic. I think if I was I would have more energy and I would enjoy exercising more.

45. Ramsa1 profile image64
    Ramsa1posted 6 years ago

Hmmm...not a single thing. I don't waste any time looking for imperfections. I prefer to focus on my strengths.

46. jeanniedoe profile image56
    jeanniedoeposted 6 years ago

I guess the only thing that I would like change in me is my patience. I have no patience to wait because for me time is gold.

47. JasonLicerioPH profile image81
    JasonLicerioPHposted 6 years ago

I agree with what Dave Mathews said. Being intelligent is very hard. You always think a lot big_smile I wish I was dumber.

48. thegamer1 profile image56
    thegamer1posted 6 years ago

I'd make myself happier. I guess that's the most important thing.

49. Cat R profile image74
    Cat Rposted 6 years ago

I think I am too trusting and lack self-confidence. I have never been good at standing up for myself and tend to belief people to easy. That lead to a lot of use and abuse by those that should have been friends, family, coworkers.

I always tried to help people out, but when you need help yourself you will learn who your true friends are!

50. Jyoti Patil profile image66
    Jyoti Patilposted 6 years ago

My hair for sure!! very honestly. They have gone fry after a re-bonded them. Now they are frizzy too. Tried every possible thing to maintain it but nothing works. pretty upset about the fact though.

working