DionesiaP profile image 60

What do you qualify as feminine?

I would like to get your different points of views concerning femininity. As a young girl I was never thought how to be feminine since I was brought up by a mother who had to be woman and man at the same time. So, other than having good hygiene which reduced itself to shaving, wearing perfume and having long hair. The concept of "femininity" has always been blurred and now that women are having more freedom in terms of their appearance the concept still very blurred for me. I would like to know what is the Femininity for you, is it an attitude, an appearance or something else?

Aime F profile image86

Aime (Aime F) says

• DionesiaP profile image

Louisiana (DionesiaP) 18 months ago

Thank you very much for your point of view. If I understand correctly, you think that in terms of femininity, it's either you have it or you don't?

Johnny James A profile image81

James (Johnny James A) says