My girlfriend is 6 months pregnant and is now engaged to her ex what now?

I have been with my girlfriend for 8 months and we lived together. She got pregnant 6 months ago and we had a little fight about her mom always getting involved. So I told her to take her stuff and move in with her mom if that is the case. Her mom told me to give her time to get her back, but in the mean time the mom told her to go back to her ex as he has changed. Well little background is that he used to beat her up and through there girl around and cheated twice on her. She is now with him after 1 week of breaking up. She has contacted me and told me that she might have made a mistake as he

Lisa HW profile image82

Lisa HW says

angelidez13 says