HubPages Answers Will Soon Be Retired
Please stop by the HubPages Blog for more details.
profile image 50

disability extra help I need to apply for the help with b insurance payment I am now getting less

on sept 2009 i received a letter from u hicn # 4088 that I know longer quality for extra help for jan 2010. I was not told why and I am getting less money now. 727 320-5540 262-41-4088 a

sort by best latest

profile image0

Deborah Sexton says

You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

7 years ago