hello, I was wondering I had what I thought was my last period on Oct 28th, It was very light...

brown, I had all my pms symptoms so I didnt think anything of it besides I was out of the country, My breasts seemed to go back down but a day later they started to hurt, I started getting heartburn, Hungry alot, frequent urination and constant burping... I rarely burp... well as much as I have been doing, If it wasnt for the hubby I would have just ignored it, I took a test on the 7th of November I had two faint positives, I've had cramping in my lower abdomen, as well as in my hips and lower back, I'm more thirsty than usual. The only problem with all of this is when I returned to the states

nighthag profile image86

K.A.E Grove (nighthag) says

Mckenzie27 says