jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

hello wondering if u could help me i have been into spiritualism for bout 6 mont

1. profile image47
    craigyevansposted 8 years ago

hello wondering if u could help me i have been into spiritualism for bout 6 months i have a...

group people in my house saying their are three witches they say their names are amanda kilaman kandy inaman they refer to be friendly enough but im not sure wat they are one of them is aleay nasty and horrible they say things like in kandy im in a kind witch or wicked witch or even wite witch and they reply to my question with word saying and u in a kind witch i want can u help

2. northweststarr profile image78
    northweststarrposted 8 years ago

Have you asked them to leave?  True followers of the craft won't stay where they're not wanted.  Bad juju. And be more careful who you invite into your home in the future.  For the more negative practitioners, access to your home means access to a wealth of focusing objects. (Things they can use to cast spells against you.)

3. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Invite them to go with you on a shopping trip to the nearest mall or busy shopping street.  Tell them you are going to get them some new potions and eye of newt.  Once there, find the busiest area and cast off all your clothes, flop onto your back, spread your legs and chant "Bad witches, begone -- good witches come on down".

4. Lady Rose profile image73
    Lady Roseposted 7 years ago

It doesnt seem like they are helping you in any way or giving you a happier life. Use the old fashion --but effective-- way of getting rid of evil spirits. Exorcism!  Rebuke them in the name of Jesus Christ and see them run out of the door.

5. profile image44
    punerposted 7 years ago

its saying an i help you for eneything and theres no sush thing of witchs

working