Letters to YOU: “How can I create a Blissful Life?”
How many times did you hear your friends, colleagues, family members saying how badly they want to change something in their lives…be it a job, a partner or a house? How many times have you said to your friends, colleagues, family members how badly you want to change something in your life? I hear this every day, even on my days off work (oh, yeah, it is my job to help people go through changes in life fairly quickly) – I hear about “life changes” during dinners with friends, on Facebook, in newspapers, on TV and even from my mum! Everybody seems to be desperate to change life or even to start a new one! But how many people have you met that actually DID change their lives around and enjoy the benefits of this change?! Probably, just a few. It doesn’t matter what it is that you want to adjust in your life, it’s just not enough to say two hundred times that you want to change this or that - it’s important to come up with a good plan and stick to it. I want to offer you a few steps that will bring you closer to creating happy, blissful life.
- Think about your past mistakes and FORGIVE yourself. Re-living past unhappy moments is very destructive for present life. There is literally nothing you could do about past – so stop blaming yourself for what you could have done differently but haven’t done and let it go!
- Think about people that hurt you in the past. Are these people still in your life? If the answer is NO, then I’m very happy and you’re already blessed. If you have unresolved situations with some people, and it’s still bothering you – speak to them, stop being angry and let it go! Also think about people you might have hurt in the past – and ask them to forgive you! It will definitely lift the weight off your shoulders.
- Think of the things that you value the most in your life. If someone doesn’t like your fashion sense, then it has nothing to do with you – so stop worrying what people think about you. Think this - “If you don’t like me remember it’s mind over matter; I don’t mind and you don’t matter.”
- If you don’t like something in your life, then change it. I know it sounds simple, but why complicate things?! Don’t expect other people to change, start with changing your attitude towards your life and towards other people, start changing yourself to the way you want to be! Start thinking what it is that YOU really want and what it is that is missing in YOUR life. If you hate your job – quit and find a new one! If you are missing some professional skills – find and attend the right courses.
- Pay attention to the language you use – make sure you use more positive words. Happy people are attracted to other happy people. Eliminate all the negativity from your life. Smile more often and invite happiness in your life!
- Think of all the great things you already have – food, air, shelter etc. Doesn’t matter how much or how little you have - learn to appreciate what you already have and be grateful for it. Express your gratitude for everything that is happening around you.
- Get all the help you need from family, friends, life coach or mentor. Let these people help you find your strengths and fight your weaknesses, keep you on track, remind you of your progress and of course…celebrate with you!!!
Be healthy, wealthy and happy…..& Remember: “Life is beauty, admire it. Life is bliss, taste it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it.”
Always by your side,
Check out our new “Blissful Life” Workshopwww.lifeskillsemporium.com