Parenting With Bipolar Disorder

  1. GossipGirl29 profile image60
    GossipGirl29posted 3 years ago

    How does other single parents of mental health disorders get assistance? What do I do ? Where do I go?

    1. peeples profile image93
      peeplesposted 3 years agoin reply to this

      I read your profile and it seems you are the one with bipolar, correct? If that is the case you can receive assistance at your local mental health department free of charge. They can assign you a counselor and can also get you on the right meds to treat the symptoms. Mental health disorders, when treated correctly, shouldn't even play much of a role in your life. Start with the mental health clinic, join online support groups, and push forward.