jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Magical Migraine cures

1. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 8 years ago

Magical Migraine cures

2. Kyanisunrise profile image54
    Kyanisunriseposted 8 years ago

I take a product called Proagri 9 Plus. I have met several people taking the same product and they have commented on how this has really helped their migraines. I don't get migraines but I take Proagri 9 for my diabetes. It increases blood flow. This increase may be what helps migraines. One person I know would lose days at work because of migraines but now does not. She still gets them but it is very short lived.

3. creation75 profile image58
    creation75posted 8 years ago

Many people suffer from migraines, stress headaches and cluster headaches. It is quite painfull. Migraine is an intense, throbbing, and recurrent headache. It is a hereditary condition, and the inheritance is passed down through the females rather than the males. It generally affects one side of the head and often behind one eye or temple but sometimes affects both sides of head accompanied by nausea or vomiting and is particularly sensitive to bright light, loud noises, and smell.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-get-rid- … aines-pain

4. kasmik profile image56
    kasmikposted 8 years ago

There are different causes for migraine headaches. Some food additives like msg(monosodium glutamate), yeast, and artificial colorants may cause a variety of physiological responses including migraine headache, fatigue, dizziness, rash, itching, and irritability. Also drugs and alcohol use can trigger an episode of migraines. For years, I suffered with debilitating migraine headaches until I discovered the culprit was the birth control pills I was taking. Once I stopped taking them, my migraines subsided.

working