jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Does cla pills and acai berry pills combined help you lose weight?

1. profile image46
    nini1979posted 8 years ago

Does cla pills and acai berry pills combined help you lose weight?

I have already started taking the pills combined without doing much working out and lost 3lbs in a week>  HAs anyone else tried this combo and how did it work for you?

2. Bozoplay profile image81
    Bozoplayposted 8 years ago

Mostly in your wallet. Another questionable fad?

The exercise that you are undertaking is the primary reason you are losing weight. Keep up the exercise, ditch the pills and just watch your diet. The exercise may make you a little heavier initially since muscle weighs more than fat.

3. Jay(C) profile image60
    Jay(C)posted 8 years ago

Working out is the key!  Keep that up and watch what you eat and I'll bet you continue to see increased progress.  Be careful before combining superfood pills, it should really be left to the experts.  Check out Revive Energy Mints for a great acai, mangosteen, goji blend, one you'll actually look forward to taking!

4. profile image48
    thewrightstuff9posted 8 years ago

of course they work! duh! just like snake oil! here is the key to weight loss. smoke lots and lots of crack

5. Jessica-Brown profile image54
    Jessica-Brownposted 8 years ago

Hello,

I am an example how to lose weight with acai !

6. energized profile image57
    energizedposted 8 years ago

I tried this combination before and it didn't do much for me. I hope it works for you, good luck!

7. DavidHill76 profile image60
    DavidHill76posted 8 years ago

Nah, all Acai will do is give you the runs.

It is good for mental health and some energy, similar to green tea.

As far as weight loss with no exercise, you're outta luck.

8. profile image48
    ezgoldposted 8 years ago

My wife used the acai berry diet pills that she got from this site http://best-free-diet-pills.com/acai-berry , but she didn't use cla pills.
    I know some people use colon cleanse pills though.

9. pageantgirl31413 profile image84
    pageantgirl31413posted 8 years ago

I used it for two months and it started out great, but the more I used it, the 'great' part disappeared and I started getting extremely sick from it so I do not recommend it. In fact there are a lot of REAL reports that state that a lot of those pills don't actually have the berry in them. There is also a law suit going on with some of the companies because they failed to mention that the free trial means that they will charge and ship their products to you each month. It was extremely difficult to to cancel, especially all the extra stuff they charge you without telling you what all your getting or they speak so fast that you don't hear it. I switched to herbalife since I started selling it just to see how the products were, and been on it for two months and I am losing 2 to 6 pounds a week without exercising since I have no time to. So I am a major fan of Herbalife now and you don't have to worry about extra charges. I got charged over $150 for the colon cleanser and acai berry and had to file a fraud report to get them to stop charging me even though I called to cancel multiple times.

10. Bendo13 profile image81
    Bendo13posted 8 years ago

Acai berry pills won't help you lose weight... there's been no research to prove that it will.  I just did a lengthy series on weight loss fads here:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Weight-Loss-Fad … e-Research

They are full of antioxidants though...

CLA on the other hand will actually promote weight loss AND muscle growth... I'm going to be writing some hubs on CLA soon.

11. jessica_alias profile image60
    jessica_aliasposted 7 years ago

I think the main impact the pills will give you is not only on your "physical" body, but also your "mental" body..

To lose weight, you have to change your mental health first, then slowly everything becomes alright.

SECRET: "If you want anything very badly in this world, then all the powers in the universe will help you to get that, you just need to "want" it.."

So, these capsules only remind your mind to "want" weightloss..

Hope people get what i said.

12. profile image0
    Helpful Hannaposted 7 years ago

Exercise and eating healthy.  That's what makes you lose weight.

working