jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Anyone use pure acai berry supplements?

1. ii3rittles profile image82
    ii3rittlesposted 6 years ago

Anyone use pure acai berry supplements?

I'm struggling with weight loss, specially since I quit smoking back in June. I exercise and eat better but its not enough. I read that acai berry supplements, pure forms, help with energy and aid in weight loss. I'm not looking for a mirical, but a little help. If you use acai berry supplements and seen good results/effects (weight loss, increased energy, ect), please let me know!

2. Ania L profile image85
    Ania Lposted 6 years ago

I have done a test with a juice containing highly condensed acai berry extract along with other fruits. Some people claimed it was supposed to help for everything and I never believe in such statements.
    Still I have tested the juice on myself for two weeks and I must admit that my skin condition and especially hair become in much better shape. I think it's great when you need a natural vitamin and antioxidants boost.
    I haven't observed any weight loss during that period, and the energy level was a bit increased but not significantly.

3. profile image0
    writerwoman222posted 6 years ago

I was just glancing at this today there seems to be concern with side affects & others were saying its a scam... Best to do the homework & a little research goes a long way. Good luck!

4. liquidmountainz profile image61
    liquidmountainzposted 21 months ago

http://www.liquidmountainz.com/

Get best supplements for your weight-loss

working