jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you love to do?

1. Ralph Braddock profile image53
    Ralph Braddockposted 8 years ago

What do you love to do?

This can be something excruciatingly simple or extremely complicated.  It may take some serious thought, but everyone should have a definite answer.

2. Miralema profile image50
    Miralemaposted 8 years ago

There are a lot of things that I love to do. I love to sing, to write, to draw, to read, ect. But of all the things in this world that I love to do it's be with children! They are so innocent and sweet and children are definitely my biggest passion. I love watching them play and I love hearing about all of their adventures and made up stories. Children are the fruit of life...they are our future!

3. Mad Macs profile image55
    Mad Macsposted 8 years ago

I love to read, I love to play in the sandbox with my 2 kids.  I love teaching them things and seeing their brains working.  I love goofing around with them and teaching how to be good people and how to be a Man.

4. MBP42 profile image65
    MBP42posted 8 years ago

I love to read, I also collect old books, I love to spar at the tae kwon do dojo, I especially love to preach, I just wrote a last minute sermon, someone cancelled. I love to take pictures with my digi camera and print them for my friends. Nature scenes are my fave. I enjoy writing on hubpages, I really love writing Christian poetry I have even published a few. Running, horseback riding, hanging with my sisters. What do you love to do, since you asked the question?

working