jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Benefits of doing quick push ups when no time for gym.

1. pankaj3625 profile image71
    pankaj3625posted 8 years ago

Benefits of doing quick push ups when no time for gym.

2. yelkaim profile image54
    yelkaimposted 8 years ago

Doing push-ups is better than doing nothing at all. Try doing as many as you can until fatigue. Rest 1 minute and then repeat for a total of 4 sets. Do this on a daily basis and you'll notice some huge improvements in your chest size, definition, and strength.

Yuri

3. hubby7 profile image67
    hubby7posted 8 years ago

Make doing push ups a part of your everyday routine. Set a goal as far as how many push ups you want to do. Then map out a strategy as far as how you want to get there. Chip away at that goal everyday. There's no need to hurry. You have a lifetime to get there. Do as many push ups as you can muster. Then listen to your body to tell you when you can and should do more. You can take the hard way, boot camp way towards reaching your goal or you can take the slow, soft, gradual approach that mirrors Nature. As my mom was fond of saying: "The race is not to the swift or strong, but to him that persists to the end". Start working out today and you and others will see the fruits of your labor. It worked for me and I'm sure that it will work for you, too.

4. fit2day profile image74
    fit2dayposted 6 years ago

I think push-ups have helped give my chest more definition than anything else. There are so many different variations of push-ups that can help hit the chest and triceps.

I like crunches as well for a quick exercise. There are so many exercises that can be done on the fly, that I don't think anyone can use the excuse of not having time to exercise.

working