jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you believe there is life after death?

1. Katie Newell profile image52
    Katie Newellposted 8 years ago

Do you believe there is life after death?

Do you know anyone who has experienced it?

2. Miss D profile image52
    Miss Dposted 8 years ago

All I know is there is no justice in this life - the innocent suffer, and the wicked get away with unspeakable cruelty. If there is no chance of retribution either through heaven/hell or re-incarnation then that would be the ultimate kick in the teeth.

3. Born Again 05 profile image79
    Born Again 05posted 8 years ago

Absolutely! Both Heaven and Hell are real. What you believe in here and now determines where you'll go. Jesus paid the price for our sins. If you believe in His finished work on the cross, accepting Him as your Lord and Savior you will spend eternity with Him. Deny Him and expect to spend eternity in Hell.

4. thilaganesh profile image57
    thilaganeshposted 8 years ago

Yes! I believe that there is life after death. Because every religion strongly hold this point. If existence of GOD is true, then life after death is also true. The standard our life after death will certainly depend upon what we have accomplished in our earthy life!

5. carolegalassi profile image60
    carolegalassiposted 8 years ago

Yes, I do believe there is life after death. There is an eternity past this life and though some may fare it to be of religious beliefs, I believe its either heaven or hell. The Bible clearly states how a man can get into the kingdom of heaven and since I am a believer of the doctrines in the Bible, I believe it to be true.

6. Eleven13 profile image70
    Eleven13posted 8 years ago

Having strongly sensed the presence of loved ones after they were gone, I would have to say yes.  I have always had a sense that accounts of near- and after-death experiences were true, but what I've felt through experience has been the best evidence to date.

working