you can get fair skin by using turmaric powder,aloe vera and many more.
The best way is by drinking a lot of water and eating more fruits.You should also try to avoid too much sun light or wear sunscreen if you can. To add on, avoid garments made exclusively from lycra and nylon if you are prone to acne since they create a breeding ground for bacteria leading to acne.
Have you ever longed for fairer, brighter skin? Strange isn't it? How some very fair ladies feel they look sickly and bask in the sun for a so called healthy tan. They were healthier pale than browned because a tan is a sign of sun damage. If you are born brown, then you would be the envy of these women. Then again, the grass is always greener on the other side. Dark girls often want to be fair.
Modern technology is amazing. A pale girl can get tan skin without even stepping out in the sun. Thanks to self tanners in the form of lotions or even pills.An old home remedy to fade away the freckles and dark spots with lemon juice. It is a risky thing because lemon juice is very acid pH2. http://hubpages.com/hub/tipstogetfairerskin
Here are some natural treatments for pimples :
1. Tea tree oil is a popular home remedy for pimple. It is an essential oil that is diluted and applied topically to pimple lesions.
2. Zinc is another popular home remedy for pimple. A couple of research studies have found that zinc is somewhat effective.
3. Garlic juice is an effective way as a natural pimple treatment because garlic is a natural antibacterial agent. It contains sulfur which is nature’s antibiotic.
4. Honey contains potassium, which suffocates bacteria in pimple cells to get rid of pimples faster.
5. Dandelion is very effective in fighting pimple. Use the complete dandelion plant.
Get more tips to get rid of acne here :
http://lets-get-rid-of-pimple.blogspot. … ments.html
by Rosie Rose3 years ago
Does applying toothpaste on a pimple really get rid of the pimple overnight?Kids these days are swearing on the "toothpaste magic." Have you tried it? Did it work on you?
by GaMex8 years ago
how to treat with scars left by pimples ?
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.