jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Since Tumors/Cancer Cells Tend To Grow Faster In Acidic Environments, Would Alka

1. ngureco profile image83
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

Since Tumors/Cancer Cells Tend To Grow Faster In Acidic Environments, Would Alkaline Cure Cancer?

2. pageantgirl31413 profile image84
    pageantgirl31413posted 8 years ago

It is said that having an alkaline diet would actually cure cancer. Whether this is true or not, I do not think we will ever find out since so much money and jobs go into finding a cure. However, it has been written in a few natural cures books that the cure is making your body alkaline. There are certain things you can drink or eat every day that could help acheive that. I believe one of them is apple cider vinegar. Lots of green vegetables also helps.

3. RK Sangha profile image60
    RK Sanghaposted 8 years ago

Yes, definitely ! Alkaline will help. If one is conscious about one's food and take more from alkaline foods, cancer cells will be wiped out by strenghthened and healthy immune system. To know how to rejuvenate body's immune system, please read my hubs here in hubpages.com

4. sew4619 profile image54
    sew4619posted 8 years ago

I believe that cancer could be greatly reduced by changing to an Alkaline diet. Cancer cells can not survive in an oxygen environment and Alkaline tissues hold up to 20 times more oxygen than Acidic tissues do. Therefor the more Alkaline you are, the less chance cancer cells can survive. Eating a lot of green veggies and a daily dose of Apple Cider Vinegar (make sure it's raw and unprocessed. Braggs is my favorite) is very beneficial even if you don't have cancer. Most diseases can not live in an Alkaline environment. One big bummer is wheat (gluten), causes you to be acidic. It's always the yummy foods that make people sick.

5. profile image46
    PREVENTIONposted 7 years ago

YES ! Probably in MOST cases, Interestingly though, according to Kelley Eidem in his groundbreaking book ' The Doctor who Cured Cancer ', there are two kinds of cancer -- anabolic ( with predominantly acidic urine pH readings ) or catabolic ( with predominantly alkaline urine readings ). If you are interested in this question I highly recommend that you read his hub ( yes he is a hubber ! ).