jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Under what circumstances should a person be Hypnotized?

1. Lady_E profile image74
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

Under what circumstances should a person be Hypnotized?

2. advisor4qb profile image78
    advisor4qbposted 8 years ago

To lose weight, to quit smoking, to overcome anxiety, for example

3. Katelyn Weel profile image88
    Katelyn Weelposted 8 years ago

For entertainment on stage, of course!

Just kidding. Hypnosis can be used to reveal or help solve problems that lie in the subconscious mind, such as addictive habits, anxiety, or deeply-rooted mental issues. It can even reduce your awareness of... read more

4. mrdnf5m profile image57
    mrdnf5mposted 8 years ago

Hello Lady E, and everyone else that's interested in finding out more information about hypnosis.  I was very curious about hypnosis as a teenager so I asked my parents how it worked and my father bought me a book on self hypnosis and I think that was the best way to get started with hypnosis.  It can be used very effectively to help you solve a wide variety of problems, ranging from weight loss all the way up to creating a whole new you (over time) for anyone interested in learning more about how self hypnosis can be used to help you with your own personal development, I would strongly recommend that you check out this website to clear up any misunderstanding that you may have and as an excellent resource for you to use to get the results that you would like.
    The Facts about Hypnosis => http://findthemfast.org/self-hypnosis-facts.html

working