How can I develop muscles on my Skinny arms?

1. Lady_E profile image73
    Lady_Eposted 8 years ago

How can I develop muscles on my Skinny arms?

2. Coach Albert profile image60
    Coach Albertposted 8 years ago

Depending on how much muscle you want, weight training is the obvious answer, but there are many other activities that can add definition, size, and tone to muscles. If you are what is considered a "hard gainer" meaning you have a very fast genetic metabolism, some protein supplements might be in order.
      If skinny arms are the problems, I recommend starting a weight training program.
      I recommend you read the article "The Strength Primer" posted on the following link:

http://www.thecybergym.com/blog.html

It might give you a place to start.

Hope this helps.
    Cheers,
    Coach Albert

3. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

For bulking up, weight lifting.  Do sets of about 8 reps, SLOWLY up and SLOWLY down, with weights that leads to "failure" to make one more lift in the set.

You don't have to do it every day.  Every two or three days to allow for recovery.

Investigate the suitability of using the supplement "creatine" with fruit juice before and after a workout.  Eat some protein after so that can be "added" to the muscles you just worked out.  Doesn't necessarily have to be a "protein supplement".  Meat and eggs are good.

working