jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

I have been spotting for about a month now and then all of a sudden today it jus

1. profile image43
    StephDawn19posted 8 years ago

I have been spotting for about a month now and then all of a sudden today it just got heavier.

My sister told me that it could be related to stress but i have no idea, I just really want to know what is going on, i cant go to the doctor because i dont have medical. Can anyone tell me what it might be?

2. Betty Reid profile image59
    Betty Reidposted 8 years ago

One possibility is that the spotting was stress related and the getting heavier is your normal period.  Maybe you can find a free clinic, or ask Planned Parenthood if one of their staff can diagnose your problem.

3. itakins profile image84
    itakinsposted 8 years ago

Age and previous medical history are very relevant with regard to these symptoms.Could you have been pregnant,and miscarried-or are you on an oral contraceptive-either could be a factor.
    These symptoms could  also be a sign of fibroids or uterine endometriosos(adenomyosis) -more common in an older age group i.e.peri-menopausal.
    This can happen due to hormonal imbalance -occasionally -but if it persists -seek medical advice.

4. diamondtip profile image55
    diamondtipposted 8 years ago

You will really need to see a doctor. I when through that. It may be bleeding Fibroid Tumors.Although most fibroids cause no symptoms, the estimated 25 percent of women who do have symptoms may have abnormal bleeding, pain during menstruation, and as the fibroid tumors grow larger, women will often experience a swollen abdomen. Sometimes it hard to detect with just a pap swear. A carcinogenic antigen (CA) 125 test can help in diagnosing if there is any thing wrong. A 100,000 women will be diagnose with ovarian cancer within the year. Regular check up is vital for women. I just had a tumor remove as large has a football it was growing off my ovary nad it was borderline cancer.
    Take care of your self and find a free clinic that can help.you. I am not trying to scare you but just to be safe. It could be something simple has what is said below.

Diamondtip here

working