jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i have a question about a yeast infection...that i think is a yeast infection...

1. profile image44
    luckychick14posted 8 years ago

i have a question about a yeast infection...that i think is a yeast infection...the itching went...

i still have a little bit of discharge...my mom wont take me to the doctor cuz we cant afford it

2. pippap profile image85
    pippapposted 8 years ago

If you have any free clinics in your area, you might want to go to one of those.  You could also speak with your counsellor at school or someone in the medical field.

This needs to be looked at because while it is probably a yeast infection, it could other things that are more serious.

Please encourage your mother to look around for some free healthcare because this really should be seen to.

I wish you luck!

3. angela_michelle profile image97
    angela_michelleposted 7 years ago

There is an over the counter item that will check to see if you have a yeast infection. it's available at most drug stores next to the creams for yeast infections. They do cost around fifteen dollars, but if your copay is thirty, it would be cheaper. It's not one hundred percent accurate.

4. profile image46
    veneraposted 7 years ago

Here is a great list with 6 tips on how to treat yeast infections. Keep in mind that it is best to get it diagnosed first!