thats not a pimple on your lip,it sounds like a cold sore
oranges contain vitamin c,which is good for the skin,so oranges are good for clearing up cold sores and pimples
There are a few tips to prevent pimple on lip and keep it under control:
1. As with acne treatment anywhere on your face, pimples on lip can also be prevented by adopting a routine cleansing process.
2. Avoid touching your face as often as possible because will be spreading germs around your face
3. If the lip pimples are really painful and swollen, try applying a little ice on it every 30 minutes. This will help in reducing the swelling.
4. Avoid wearing any lip gloss or lipstick till the lip pimples is gone because it will only clog the pores and worsen the condition.
5. Avoid smoking and keep away from caffeine products and beverages.
6. Topical antibiotics can be applied to the affected areas of the lip to fight pimples.
Get more tips about pimples here, lets-get-rid-of-pimple.blogspot.com
by Rosie Rose3 years ago
Does applying toothpaste on a pimple really get rid of the pimple overnight?Kids these days are swearing on the "toothpaste magic." Have you tried it? Did it work on you?
by Ash1431436 years ago
Skin problems about getting cure of pimplesDear sir i'm age of 20M ,i've a healthy food habits but still i've been getting pimple's past 3year .i'm still getting it and there is lot of black marks ,i tried so many...
by GaMex8 years ago
how to treat with scars left by pimples ?
by BobbiRant11 months ago
Do you think doing too much for a guy in a relationship, turns him off?A friend told me that doing too much for a guy, his laundry, cooking, shopping, especially in a new relationship, can turn a guy off. She said...
by Sara 266 years ago
Forget laser tag! Just have pimple wars! It shall serve to be a "cleansing" experience.
by tamara20107 years ago
who can i talk too to help me pay off what i owe to a college to get back into school?i dropped out of my classes at a community college before their 60% mark now i owe the financial aid money. they have a financial...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.