jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you do to manage stress in your life?

1. Going2Oahu profile image60
    Going2Oahuposted 8 years ago

What do you do to manage stress in your life?

2. fdoleac profile image58
    fdoleacposted 8 years ago

Regular exercise, daily meditation and a proper diet has worked for me.

3. shabarigirish profile image73
    shabarigirishposted 8 years ago

Stress is the physical and emotional strain due to our response to the pressure from outside world.
    Stress is triggered by particular circumstance, situations, environment or people; Stress can be avoided by recognizing and avoiding such triggers.

There are lots of precautionary ways to overcome stress like regular practice of Yoga, Meditation, exercise etc.

When you feel like Stress is crossing the limits, sideline your stress by watching TV, play with kids, Listening to music or going for a walk.

4. NathanTy profile image54
    NathanTyposted 8 years ago

I try and keep on top of it. Throughout the day I try and notice signs that are telling me I'm feeling stressed. Like if my breathing becomes shallow I'll take some good deep breaths, or if my shoulders feel tense, I'll roll them back and take a breather.

Work wise, if something is bugging me too much, I'll step away, try and calm down and then return to it in a better state of mind.

If I have worrying thoughts, I'll try and distract myself; listen to music, do some sports, exercise or whatever.

Closed to reply

working