jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What to do to manage stress?

1. websclubs profile image51
    websclubsposted 7 years ago

What to do to manage stress?

2. maez profile image56
    maezposted 7 years ago

Depending on what type of stress.. there are many things to do to help, however the most important, is taking time for you. Even if it is 10mins. Do 1 thing you love doing, and do not feel guilty about doing it. I walk with headphones on and sing along. It clears my head, allowing me to think straight, think about what needs to be done first, and what will have to wait. Hope this helps.

3. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Maez is on the ball. All I can do is support what she's already said. Enjoy yourself and people around you who you love. Release the stress. Give it to God. He'll hold onto it for you. Right now, fixate on this moment. Whatever has caused you stress isn't affecting you here. This is safe, wonderous, and full of potential. Something great can always happen---and it helps to think that way.

4. Goodpal profile image91
    Goodpalposted 7 years ago

You need to redefine the meaning of stress. You are stressed and worried when you can't handle a situation. So stress management has a lot to do with increasing your skills and practicing tolerance at the same time. This hub might help you.

http://hubpages.com/hub/A-Commonsense-A … ree-Living

working