jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

i'm 30 years old. i suffered from yoyo diet long time ago i.e. becoming fat then

1. profile image48
    reenajposted 8 years ago

i'm 30 years old. i suffered from yoyo diet long time ago i.e. becoming fat then lose weight...

frequently and now i am fat; 103 k.gs but tall. i suffered form upper inner legs rubbing whenever i wore skirts or dresses so the result was having very very ugly darkness in between my legs area even reached the around vagina area. so this darkness i have long time ago and now i'm afraid to get married fearing that my man will be scared of the view because frankly it is scary and so ugly! will you please help me with a solution? moreover, i need the best way to remove the hair from that area. i'm afraid of the very painfull silk epils machins though i used an anesthetic but it didn't work out

2. profile image48
    reenajposted 8 years ago

Continuation..
    i'm afraid of the very painfull silk epils machins though i used an anesthetic but it didn't work out. and the hair removing creams cause darkness and make the hair grow fast. the blade makes the hair very thick and causes me red acne when the hair grow and it becomes itchy...i know my problem is very difficult to find solution for, yet i gave it a try and searching for your answers!
    please help!

3. althea_m profile image58
    althea_mposted 8 years ago

Hi there,
    I am a certified aesthetician (beautician)One thing you can do is waxing or electrolysis. Have you tried either before. As far as the lost i personally had some great results with Isagenix. You can check out the website if you want? http://onehealthygirl.isagenix.com

4. lindagoffigan profile image59
    lindagoffiganposted 7 years ago

Secure the services of a dermatologist for the skin discolorations but only after you have gotten serious about losing the weight.  Somehow the skin discolorations are not enough to motivate you to lose weight.  The visual implications of being overweight has not caused you to get off of the yo yo dieting.  Until you find a real cause to lose weight the yo yo dieting will continue.  Usually a major health concern will cause someone to get serious about losing weight.  Only you can control your weight and you need to find the inward motivation to get you there because outward appearance of the dark discolorations are not pushing you to lose weight.  Good Luck.

working