jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

i am 80 kgs now.my age is 22 how can i reduce my weight to 60kgs?

1. profile image43
    vidya.sposted 8 years ago

i am 80 kgs now.my age is 22 how can i reduce my weight to 60kgs?

within 2 months i gained 20 kgs of weight .its from 4 years i am trying to reduce...but not properly done.

2. doraemonix profile image52
    doraemonixposted 8 years ago

reduce your stock foods bro,
    and every night you've could ate fruits bro..
    then you must goes to gym.
    get a sporth for health

3. profile image54
    SpaceAgeposted 8 years ago

it's called eat less & exercise. i eat my main meal early in the day, & little/nothing after that

4. GreenHeartHealth profile image67
    GreenHeartHealthposted 7 years ago

I think that you need to find a healthy weight for your frame, not pay attention so much to the number on the scale, but your overall health in the long run.

I wrote an article on dieting recently, I hope it can help.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/30430 … z0qbYZfRaF

5. Tirzah Laughs profile image82
    Tirzah Laughsposted 7 years ago

The thing with weight loss is people don't tell you there is a trick to it.

Check out something like Weight Watchers, they do it online.

Just telling someone to eat less and exercise is absolutely useless.

Your biggest issue is that you want to loose the weight too quickly.   

First thing is to write down everything you eat in a day, every taste, every bite.  This way you'll see if its snacking or meals that are causing the problem.

Start looking at the calories, fat and fiber in what you are eating.  All three are important.

And you may have to play with it. 

Try reducing your calorie intake to under 2,000 calories.  The larger you are, the more calories you get to start, then you reduce it as you lose weight.  An average person, should eat 2,000 calories day with reasonable amount of fat.

Weight Watchers is great because it helps you do it.

Add exercise in your life.  A long walk each day, running, or an exercise video helps.  Try to pick something you like even if its to go dancing three times a week.

Watch the alcohol...lots of calories in mixed drinks and even beer.

GOod luck.

6. 1on1diets profile image56
    1on1dietsposted 7 years ago

Not sure if you're still looking for advice but..!
    There are 4 main things to consider when you're trying to lose weight:

1. Your diet: be sure to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables, not too many carbohydrates, a lot of nutrients. I created a Seven Day Menu Plan here, it may help.

2. Exercise: Try to get in 30 minutes of fitness a day, whether it's walking to the grocery store or taking a yoga class, changing your routine is a great way to have fun and lose weight.

3. Some all-natural diet pills have beneficial effects for your health and weight loss goals, only use them if you are eating right and exercising regularly, they won't work otherwise. Also, be aware of ingredients and side effects.

4. Get as much sleep as possible. CNN just reported of a study that found that people with 8.5 hours of sleep lost more weight than those with 5.5 hours. It's an important part of a weight loss plan!

Good luck and hope that helps smile