jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

how can i get rid of consipation what food can i eat and what shud i drink and i

1. profile image48
    morgz120posted 7 years ago

how can i get rid of consipation what food can i eat and what shud i drink and i feel so sick

2. Corin profile image60
    Corinposted 7 years ago

You can eat :
    -prune  with rye bread on an empty stomach in the morning,
    - dried figs: soak 6 dried figs in warm water all night. Eat them on an empty stomach the following morning
    - carrot soup :cook 2 pounds of carrots in 5 cups of water for 2 hours. Mix in blender.
    -  high-fibred foods (vegetable, fruits, cereals..)
      Drink a lot of water during day.
    You can also drink 2 to 4 glasses per day of the first boiling in which you will cook a cabbage.

3. jite profile image38
    jiteposted 7 years ago

you must take Isabgol husk and plenty of water,it will be definitely cured.

4. naughty chef profile image61
    naughty chefposted 7 years ago

When i was trying to lose weight about 5 years ago, i was having a big problem with constipation. Why? I don't know. For some reason, I started drinking hot tea in the morning. (instead of drinking a pepsi) I would drink the hot tea without sugar. Well, to my suprise, I started to go to the bathroom every day about 45 minutes after i would drink the tea. It didnt happen right away, it was probably about 3 days in that this started to happen. There are also laxative teas out there that are much less "agressive", haha than pills, or prunes.

If your constipated you should probably cut out things like fast food, cheese and soda. Also if youve recently taken any pepto bisthmol, or stomach aids, they might be contributing to your constipation.

And if you just want to #2, and you cant, maybe have a few drinks one night. If your not normally a drinker, this can have a laxative effect the next day. Kind of a rough way to go about it, but it gets the job done.
    Citris fruits work well too. maybe eat 2 oranges.
    You could also drink some V8...and not the splash...the gross tomatoe drink.

working