jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If this was your last day alive what would you do?

1. LeonJane profile image89
    LeonJaneposted 7 years ago

If this was your last day alive what would you do?

I am not trying to be morbid, but if you were in good health and didn't have any money concerns what you you do with your last day?

2. WaffleCheese profile image48
    WaffleCheeseposted 7 years ago

Well, I would probably die seeing is that it's bound to happen on the last day I live.

3. dawnM profile image64
    dawnMposted 7 years ago

I would dance and drink red wine with all of my gal friends and then pass out and kick the bucket!

4. profile image0
    dracaslairposted 7 years ago

well i would make sure my family knew what they ment to me.i would make sure my money problems where under control.make sure all children was set to have the family.have a will set up.help with my town on projects.do all kinds of simple things that helped others.

5. Emissionguy profile image83
    Emissionguyposted 7 years ago

I would leave work early, have some food from the grill and float around in my pool in the nice hot sun.

Oh wait, thats what I did today. Yeah, thats just what I would do.

6. Anne's Articles profile image60
    Anne's Articlesposted 7 years ago

I would make sure that my life is in harmony with God's will. He is he one who will deermine who will get everlasting life and he has layed out guidelines as to how we can accomplish that goal.

7. danmayerisgod profile image71
    danmayerisgodposted 7 years ago

Pretty much what I've been doing. It's tough though, because you can only do so much in one day.

8. ExpandYourMind profile image74
    ExpandYourMindposted 7 years ago

Make my apologies . . . Get my financial affairs in order . . . tell friends and family how much they mean to me . . . Pray and Party . . .

working