jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

what organ in the stomach near the belly button on the right side be

1. profile image47
    bosanquetposted 7 years ago

what organ in the stomach near the belly button on the right side be

I am a 52 yr old woman with adhesions after a few operations on my tummy

2. profile image50
    johnsmith182posted 7 years ago

im 17. my left side(near my hip) has been hurting for 2 days. the pain isn't unbearable, it doesn't even hurt that bad. but it hurts worse when i laugh, push on it, and sometimes cough. right below my belly button also hurts when i lean my back backwards to crack it. i feel a bit nausea sometimes, especially after i finish eating, and last night i was laying in bed and my stomach felt like it was building up gas then popping. it felt like my organs near my left hip were going to burst..also i've been having to pee slightly more often... what could this be? and should i ask my mom to take me to a doctor?

3. profile image52
    Computer Desksposted 7 years ago

I am pretty sure it is your appendix. You really should get it checked as it can be very dangerous if they burst.

4. profile image0
    khmohsinposted 7 years ago

Its definitely appendix and you should immediately consult a doctor for diagnoses and treatments. If you make delays in your treatment then it can cause a horrible results, even a person can easily die because of rupturing appendix,

Appendix is actually a small part of large intestine which is functional in herbivorous animals but non functional in human, but when feces got trapped in it, it causes pain and needs an immediate treatment.
    Don't ignore it, ok,