jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Simple things to make your enemies love you

1. profile image51
    tataycalixtoposted 7 years ago

Simple things to make your enemies love you

A sweetest 'smile' cost nothing! it enriches those who recieve, without making poorer those who give. It takes but a short moment, but the memory last forever..give it wholeheartedly,for it is something that cant be borrowed or stolen but  behind your enemies heart they begged for it. Because it is an antidote for all trouble,brings good will and sunshine for those who are weary, it invites happines.

2. ptosis profile image81
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

So if I came at you with a big knife and a evil smile - you are going just open up your arms and give me a hug because I wasn't loved enough as a child?

Pul-leese. I don't think so.

But a hug would help if didn't have the knife and I was crying instead of grinning.

3. profile image51
    tataycalixtoposted 7 years ago

if you were not loved enough when you were a child..have a knife and an evil smile you still derserve a 'smile'.. a smile that will probably telling you ..you must grown up and look at yourself at the mirror and ask yourself..what is going on into my head?..to clarify you again ..its only smile we can offer to your enemies... wiser enough to keeep our own perimeter away from your enemy..smile ..but not body contact..is that clear?

4. hotwebideas profile image73
    hotwebideasposted 6 years ago

Great question. In my business, I have a lot of enemies (but some like to call them competition). Sometimes, when I want to work together with my "enemies", it blows them away and we end up having a love-hate relationship.

working