jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What simple things can make you smile as you wake up each day?

1. Alma Cabase profile image81
    Alma Cabaseposted 6 years ago

What simple things can make you smile as you wake up each day?

2. Terishere profile image61
    Terishereposted 6 years ago

My first answer would be my son and step-kids. Talking with them makes me happy,

But above all that, it is the Lord. No matter what kind of day I'm going to have, I know he's there.

3. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i love waking up and hearing the kids whispering so they don't wake me up. they start out being really quiet but like any kids they get a bit louder as they talk. hearing them whispering but the whisper is actually just them talking in different voices makes me smile because i know they are trying to be nice.

4. profile image0
    MicahBear78posted 6 years ago

Waking up from a pleasant dream about stuff that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

5. hotwebideas profile image74
    hotwebideasposted 6 years ago

The thing I like most is getting a hug from my little girl. Then, taking a shower and a cup of coffee to wake me up!

6. Vanessa Anderson profile image62
    Vanessa Andersonposted 6 years ago

Waking up and seeing my daughter's beautiful smile.   I'm so blessed to get to see it every day!

7. serenity4me profile image58
    serenity4meposted 6 years ago

Hearing the birds sing.  Feeling the sunshine across my cheeks, ( I love summer).

8. loneparentgiggles profile image59
    loneparentgigglesposted 6 years ago

I love the sound of my son giggling to himself in his room... and that first smile of the day that he gives me as I stagger in to see him while still half asleep! x

working