What are your flaws?

1. MrKnowledge profile image60
    MrKnowledgeposted 7 years ago

What are your flaws?

I want to know what YOUR flaws are. It's so easy to think highly of yourself, but a true person can look at themselves and openly say what it is that they need to change to be a better person. Post a creative hub about what it is that you feel you should change about yourself.

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image60
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

I'm arrogant at times. Other times, I let what other people think of me direct my decisions: even when it harms me. I'm a work in progress.

3. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

I let things I can't change upset me too often, especially when it's something that continues to directly impact my life. I tend to hyper-focus on work, to the point of forgetting the rest of the world when I'm on a roll on a specific project. I tend to think quickly, and have very little patience for those who are a little slower on the uptake unless they're under 5 years old. I care what other people think about me. I could go on and on and on...but I don't think I'll make a hub about it, that's a list that won't be particularly productive in my everyday work, since another of my flaws is that I often obsess over my shortcomings smile.

working