jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

Whats the quickest way to get a six pack?

1. nettech profile image61
    nettechposted 7 years ago

Whats the quickest way to get a six pack?

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image61
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Steal it.... from a police officer's open garage---but that's also the quickest way to go to jail.

3. paraonline profile image52
    paraonlineposted 7 years ago

There are many fitness centers and e-books available on the Internet for Six Pack Body.

But all of them doesn't give you real results; for advertising purpose they will tell you all fake information.

Truth about abs is a real one that thousands of people are following

check it one at : http://www.truthaboutabs.com/ab/?hop=cashfab

4. MickS profile image71
    MickSposted 7 years ago

go to your local off-licence and buy a six-pack of your favourite beer

5. sexydebie profile image54
    sexydebieposted 7 years ago

The core training will not only bring your whole body in shape but also leads to improved performance in all sports!

The Summer is coming and in a few weeks, the swimming season again! Who would not want to do something more quickly for his body and his fitness? That in the fitness world increasingly popular Pilates is just the thing for you! Pilates trains the core area, i.e mainly the back, abdomen, buttocks, pelvis and shoulder muscles, and thus assists you in addition to a better body awareness and a strengthening and shaping your muscles. It is the joints and requires no prior knowledge, so no matter whether professional or amateur athletes, young or old, everyone can join!

With Pilates workout you can comfortably work at home or outdoors at your summer figure! All you need is a gym or sleeping mat on a flat surface, the necessary concentration and a little patience.

6. lanealanea profile image60
    lanealaneaposted 7 years ago

Lean meats, low fat diet and swimming helps alot. Situps will tighten those muscles and diet plays a major role in it. Try fat burners like apples and put some protein like almond butter on it if you wish. Lower carbs for sure. Lanea

7. profile image46
    angela.okonskiposted 7 years ago

Hello I am a Beach  Body Coach for Beach Body. Have you tried P9OX by Tony Horton? It's a 90 day system which it can really transform your body lose weight,  gain muscle and get really great abs. You can visit my website at www.beachbodycoach.com/aokonski71 and order P9OX and have the abs also with that use the Shakeology meal replacement shake after you work out and you will see absolute results:)))Enjoy working out

8. Rockwell Fitness profile image59
    Rockwell Fitnessposted 7 years ago

The simple and most straight forward answer is to lose body fat in the abdominal region... You can do numerous "core" exercises but if you still have too much abdominal fat then you wont see the "six pack"..

9. Dmian profile image57
    Dmianposted 7 years ago

we all have a six pack, thing is, if your belly is covered in fat you wont be able to see them, try to reduce your body fat levels to 6%-4% keep doing your routines and add some cardio, stay away from trans fats, and keep a balanced diet.

10. tinisha12 profile image72
    tinisha12posted 7 years ago

There are specific foods and exercises you have to do. I mention some of these foods on one of my articles: http://www.squidoo.com/flatten-stomach-now Another program I tried is here. It was well worth it: http://www.truthaboutabs.com/ab/?hop=successozz

11. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 7 years ago

I wanted to give an answer but got MickS answer and it made me laugh a lot so for that it was well worth it. I am sure you will figure out the best method for you.