Which phobias are you suffering from..????

1. Naina.Soni profile image57
    Naina.Soniposted 7 years ago

Which phobias are you suffering from..????

2. LaMamaLoli profile image60
    LaMamaLoliposted 7 years ago

I have a needle phobia. As soon as I say it, people just say oh right and dismiss it. Why? Because no one likes needles - right? Maybe not, but a phobia is so much more. My phobia has caused me great distress - when I fell pregnant, going for a blood test was traumatic. The epidural I had to have in order to have an emergency caesarean nearly drove me insane. And I mean that literally. As soon as I see a needle I physically react. I become aggressive and violent if I think its coming my way. Size doesnt matter in this case- it could be a baby needle I would react the same. The "best" injection I ever had took a nurse four hours to give me and that was because she was a supremely kind human being who I will never forget. Anyway, I'll stop ranting now!

3. Ibizabird profile image57
    Ibizabirdposted 7 years ago

My mom has a phobia of snakes. She can't even say the word, infact I have never heard her say it.  She had therapy for it a couple of years ago and at least now she can hear the word without freaking out!!  I wasn't allowed to ever own anything snakeskin effect or even to WATCH the Jungle Book growing up!!

working